Horror Villain Semi Final 2: Freddy Krueger vs Jason Voorhees

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freddy vs Jason

• Freddy Krueger

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Jason Voorhees

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters

O-C-E-A-N
that means the mofo has to get out of it or he is killed by sharks and other ocean dwelling predators or he sinks to the bottom. the logistics of the battlefield are the key factor here and Jason has no answer for them.

P

Punch

O-C-E-A-N
that means the mofo has to get out of it or he is killed by sharks and other ocean dwelling predators or he sinks to the bottom. the logistics of the battlefield are the key factor here and Jason has no answer for them.
That post disregards what the character is, or his abilities.

Besides, we already saw a shark get chewed up this gp. We don't need more. :D

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
That post disregards what the character is, or his abilities.

Besides, we already saw a shark get chewed up this gp. We don't need more. :D
Chewed up because of my sweet ass possession. Just another way to take you down in the ocean. Where you're subconsciously terrified like a scared drowning little hideous child... Who'd you beat to get to the party again mr "bye round"?

P

Punch

Chewed up because of my sweet ass possession. Just another way to take you down in the ocean. Where you're subconsciously terrified like a scared drowning little hideous child... Who'd you beat to get to the party again mr "bye round"?
Ah, clearly a man watching the brackets. Not feeling confident about your pick, eh? :D

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Ah, clearly a man watching the brackets. Not feeling confident about your pick, eh? :D
You mean noticing the picture that's in every one of these threads???? I've beaten two monsters already who in their own rights would both of taken you out. I'm feeling quite confident.

P

Punch

You mean noticing the picture that's in every one of these threads???? I've beaten two monsters already who in their own rights would both of taken you out. I'm feeling quite confident.
That why you had to make another thread panhandling for votes? Shame, shaaame. :D

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
That why you had to make another thread panhandling for votes? Shame, shaaame. :D
You mean informing the populace. We have more then 17 people on this forum. And that's rich coming from someone who offered a voter a donut in this very thread and then said they'd use their mod powers to sway this election.

P

Punch

You mean informing the populace. We have more then 17 people on this forum. And that's rich coming from someone who offered a voter a donut in this very thread and then said they'd use their mod powers to sway this election.
Just because Jason is a vastly superior combatant, you don't have to let it get you down! :D

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
The water is an outlier in this one, but I go with Jason based on past victory and on Freddy's power being limited in the waking world.

sparkuri

Pulse on the finger of The Cimmunity
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hockey mask ftw

I don't care about anything else.
If you look like Iron Man, the Baseball gang from The Warriors, or a Hockey Goalie, you win.

Besides, everyone knows Freddie winking at the end was jyst for buttheart fanboys.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Lol, Jason Bateman is the only passive-aggressive actor I like.
I think it's because you can tell he has a dark side and probably has a basement full of bodies.
I do find it very.... freudian??, that you picked Mr. _____ Bateman here.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Lol, Jason Bateman is the only passive-aggressive actor I like.
I think it's because you can tell he has a dark side and probably has a basement full of bodies.
I do find it very.... freudian??, that you picked Mr. _____ Bateman here.

Have you seen the gift?

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Have you seen the gift?
Oh yeah.
What a slimy punkass mother******.
I loved it when the "Gordo" put on the monkey mask and got on his sedated wife and turned off the camera.
And(I don't want to spoil this) but....

obviously jason has won this but wtf? How does he get out of the ocean? It's the fucking O-C-E-A-N

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Oh yeah.
What a slimy punkass mother******.
I loved it when the "Gordo" put on the monkey mask and got on his sedated wife and turned off the camera.
And(I don't want to spoil this) but....
So weird seeing him not be a nice guy.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Great work on this guys :)

I'll be checking the final score tonight around 10pm GMT.