General Hot Gossip!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Wow, just wow. I'm surprised. I came here after the recent commotion on Sherdog, but I can see how you feel this way. After all these OT dweebs came and ruined the parade.

Anyway, you know where to find me when you come back.
Hold up just a damn minute. Don't come here and tease without leaving us something. That's rude.

Damn kids these days!

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Does sherdog delete accounts?
I had an account back in like 05 or 06 lol

Do you keep a spreadsheet of people's ages lol
Or just a fucking incredible memory
Was it banned? If you were not banned you should still be there. There are accounts with join dates in 2002. I think madmick had one with a really old join date.

I didn't see your pic. Just sayin
Real Faust has pics at Sherdog. This person here doing a poor impression i think is bebop.he was the only guy who would fire back that I really like old men or something.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Was it banned? If you were not banned you should still be there. There are accounts with join dates in 2002. I think madmick had one with a really old join date.

Real Faust has pics at Sherdog. This person here doing a poor impression i think is bebop.he was the only guy who would fire back that I really like old men or something.
I remember you from one of these other sites and people giving you shit about all of this
Could never figure out why

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016

I've seen people talk about you at Sherdog in threads before and never mentioned that you were here. I'm curious how they found you. If there are shertards doing Internet searches for you In an attempt to find your whereabouts and have you return to their forum that's more than a bit unsettling.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I remember you from one of these other sites and people giving you shit about all of this
Could never figure out why
Probably Sherdog. No Sherdog drama went down at OG. Some people asked if it was really me but mostly I got a lot of people say I was EY, much like how I get vutu jokes here.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Probably Sherdog. No Sherdog drama went down at OG. Some people asked if it was really me but mostly I got a lot of people say I was EY, much like how I get vutu jokes here.
It was more people giving you shit about the incident with the police iirc
Bunch of people got banned

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I've seen people talk about you at Sherdog in threads before and never mentioned that you were here. I'm curious how they found you. If there are shertards doing Internet searches for you In an attempt to find your whereabouts and have you return to their forum that's more than a bit unsettling.
Look at the first post in this thread and follow the connections

Carbazel

Freelance MMA Analyst
Aug 8, 2015
I like carbazel......just think the site is amd always was like a kids site man
They definitely need a visual upgrade. I'm only allowed to post on Tuesday's but I do my best to not bash anyone & write more positive pieces on MMA. Thanks for the holler MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK I gotta get new stickers for my 2018 planner.

Carbazel

Freelance MMA Analyst
Aug 8, 2015
Yeah don't have a real comment on it. Like you I pretty much only use the fight finder nowadays. Just figured if the site was going to be mentioned here I may as well plug his work.
I actually mentioned this when they brought me on, that I only went there for stats when doing analysis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.