How Alistair Overeem's style has changed

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

strikingthoughts

Posting Machine
Dec 1, 2015
It's been a while but I'm back to catch up on sharing some of my breakdowns I've done. Here's an article I did explaining how Alistair Overeem's style has been changing lately and his recent fight with Junior Dos Santos. I'd like to share it directly here but I think I might go over the word limit for Forum postings.
How Alistair Overeem's Style is Changing

you can also go to my main blog site for the list of other fighters I've covered at the home page. Lately when I've been finishing a breakdown, I tend to forget about sharing it at the MMM community so you might see a lot of fighters I haven't mentioned here yet.
strikingthoughtssite

I've been working on one for Dominick Cruz for a long time now and just finished the piece for the blog yesterday, but I'll come back to post about it later when I finish editing it (A lot of people like it right now, but as many pointed out, it has many grammatical errors at this moment).

Hope you enjoy, and thanks for reading!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Thanks for sharing. Hope you'll spend more time w/ us in the future my man.

Reem really started fighting smarter when he went to Jacksons. Not as "exciting" as in the past maybe, but still more than capable of putting anyone's lights out (as we saw w/ JDS). Going to be interesting to see if the UFC can re-sign him, because I believe he came in with a pretty hefty contract that they may not want to maintain...let alone increase.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
It's been a while but I'm back to catch up on sharing some of my breakdowns I've done. Here's an article I did explaining how Alistair Overeem's style has been changing lately and his recent fight with Junior Dos Santos. I'd like to share it directly here but I think I might go over the word limit for Forum postings.
How Alistair Overeem's Style is Changing

you can also go to my main blog site for the list of other fighters I've covered at the home page. Lately when I've been finishing a breakdown, I tend to forget about sharing it at the MMM community so you might see a lot of fighters I haven't mentioned here yet.
strikingthoughtssite

I've been working on one for Dominick Cruz for a long time now and just finished the piece for the blog yesterday, but I'll come back to post about it later when I finish editing it (A lot of people like it right now, but as many pointed out, it has many grammatical errors at this moment).

Hope you enjoy, and thanks for reading!
Excellent job.
Loved your Aldo breakdown.
Keep them coming.