General How does it work it here? Re: Mods

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
it was one of those legacy things where i started tying a post awhile ago and decided not to

someone had posted a tiktok thing and i started writing a "joke" about how you and splinty are really big into tiktok

then i realized it was just a pointless, unfunny comment lol
If you want to erase some of your demerits for revealing less than acceptable responses (since you didn’t check with me, which would have saved you), make a drunk tik tok or YouTube video and I’ll deduct based on how funny it is compared to your first release which met with critical acclaim

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
A guy lost 200 pounds, and is going to compete in a combat sport.

Random internet guy takes the time to say to the guy that he looks like shit at his weigh ins, the guy posts on this site.

Mind you he is on his 38th suspension(how close am I on that # Leigh @Leigh ).

Mods are beyond generous FINGERS @Fingers (Lover of BBC)

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
A guy lost 200 pounds, and is going to compete in a combat sport.

Random internet guy takes the time to say the guy he looks like shit at his weigh ins, the guy posts on this site.

Mind you he is on his 38th suspension(how close am I on that # Leigh @Leigh ).

Mods are beyond generous FINGERS @Fingers (Lover of BBC)
I've been asking for a tally of pinks for years. Splinty @Splinty won't give us our transparency!!!

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
One thing I absolutely love about Bob Carson MMA @Bob Carson MMA is that he now fights under his fake name. I love that! Totally serious. The dude ran up a fight record under his actual name and now fights as “Bob Carson.” That’s fucking great.