How "hard" is Drake?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My daughter is going through a phase(hopefully).
She puts Drake shit all over her room, asks me questions about wards and wtf Drake is talking about in his songs.

I basically told her, "he's an alien-looking privileged Torontan who's coddled by the music industry, He probably doesn't write 1/10th the crap he 'sings' or lived 1/10th the crap he yaps about. His ' ward' probably has a digital key code, and his 'gat' likely reloads at the nearest water faucet.
He's about as 'hard' as your body pillow."

This probably wasn't the right move in hindsight.

Does this guy even trane UFC?

M

member 1013

Drake grew up in one of the richest neighbourhoods in the entire continent and played a gay kid in a wheelchair on a Canadian teen melodrama

His name is Audrey

He went to private schools

His former classmates say he was a quiet nerd

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Drake grew up in one of the richest neighbourhoods in the entire continent and played a gay kid in a wheelchair on a Canadian teen melodrama

His name is Audrey

He went to private schools

His former classmates say he was a quiet nerd
Haha

Damn I'm good, amiright?

But still, I shoulda said he was gay or something, presumed a pedophiliac, possibly clubs baby seals, pregnant baby seals...

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Did you click the link of the neighbourhood he grew up in?

Ask your daughter if that looks "hard" to her
I mean, physically it looks hard.
That shit just surpassed what even I coulda made up lol.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wait, he went to degrassi jr. High?

I am so out of the loop...
Maybe he knows Slater.
Isn't that a rival school?

M

member 1013

Forest Hill is a wealthy Toronto neighbourhood situated in the most picturesque area of the city and is home to many prominent and celebrity residents. Gently sloping hills, winding roads, charming parks and an array of proudly maintained mansions with beautifully manicured yards along tree-lined streets are what Forest Hill has to offer. The Forest Hill Village on Spadina and Lonsdale is the hub of the community. It exudes a small village appeal offering specialty shops, boutiques and oodles of cafes where residents mingle and meet. In its midst stand two of the most recognized private schools in the country, Bishop Strachanfor young females and Upper Canada College for young males. What makes this part of Toronto special is that there are very few sidewalks. The landscape in Forest Hill is also important — not just as scenery - but because it is closely linked to the idea of a stately neighbourhood that people aspire to live in.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And mods, please lemme know if I'm crossing the line.
I realize he's probably lurking.

He's got his eye on this thread.

Last edited: