How "hard" is Drake?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I wish I would've asked earlier, this is absolutely precious.

I bought a $50 2' diameter pumpkin to carve for Halloween.
I leave for groceries, come back, and she's got a giant "OVO" template carved.
I'm like what the heck is this?
My other says "it's a Drake thing dad"

Oh hell no. I didn't buy a $50 pumpkin to carve a 3-letter symbol of your temporary crush.
I told her if she wanted to do that she could wash the cars and do chores, then she could carve the whole hip-hop industry into every pumpkin from the store.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
So you want to 'destroy' her crush on a whimp and drive her to the real Gs, or what is your plan there? I'd say be happy she is into good guy next door.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So you want to 'destroy' her crush on a whimp and drive her to the real Gs, or what is your plan there? I'd say be happy she is into good guy next door.
And that's why I say in hindsight it was probably a mistake.
See, like me, she doesn't(didn't) know any of this.
She doesn't have a crush on a wimp, she has a crush on his perception.
So, time to think this through, like GI JOE...

View: https://youtu.be/1oMTBQAki_c

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
All I know is he's somehow banging JLo.
World Doesn't make sense.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
And that's why I say in hindsight it was probably a mistake.
See, like me, she doesn't(didn't) know any of this.
She doesn't have a crush on a wimp, she has a crush on his perception.
So, time to think this through, like GI JOE...

View: https://youtu.be/1oMTBQAki_c
But his perception is as a wimp. He doesn't try to be hard, doesn't say he's hard and has never claimed to be hard.

He has had a few lines early in his career worthy of ridicule i.e. "you gon hype me up and make me catch a body like that" and he's occasionally addressed people who have come for him directly, but mostly in very veiled passive aggressive dis tracks.

There is literally nothing hard about his public or artistic presentation. The only reason people expect that there maybe should be is because he raps, but about 95% of rappers who claim to be hard are much more fraudulent.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
Drake grew up in one of the richest neighbourhoods in the entire continent and played a gay kid in a wheelchair on a Canadian teen melodrama

His name is Audrey

He went to private schools

His former classmates say he was a quiet nerd
"Aubrey"

M

member 3289

Drake would beat the shit out of any of the internet tough guys itt

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
My daughter is going through a phase(hopefully).
She puts Drake shit all over her room, asks me questions about wards and wtf Drake is talking about in his songs.

I basically told her, "he's an alien-looking privileged Torontan who's coddled by the music industry, He probably doesn't write 1/10th the crap he 'sings' or lived 1/10th the crap he yaps about. His ' ward' probably has a digital key code, and his 'gat' likely reloads at the nearest water faucet.
He's about as 'hard' as your body pillow."

This probably wasn't the right move in hindsight.

Does this guy even trane UFC?
As far as teenage girl celebrity crushes go you've hit the celebrity jackpot. Don't ruin it for yourself. If you want her to be into guys who "live what they talk about" you're going to end up with War Machine posters in her bedrooom.