General How many people will die in chicago this weekend? POLL

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

How many black murders in chicago this weekend will be ignored by BLM and leftwing media

• 1-5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6-10

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 11-15

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 16+

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
It's been higher but trump sent in some feds. He cares about law and order. Weird the dems in chicago let this happen every single weekend and think less cops will solve it
Trump sent in the feds? So we should expect this violence to end within the next week? two weeks?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If I shot a bunch of people while they were at mass, would it be a mass mass shooting, or just a regular mass shooting?

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
It's so heartwarming to see how much Black Lives Matter to Bones nose...

Namaste

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
It's been higher but trump sent in some feds. He cares about law and order. Weird the dems in chicago let this happen every single weekend and think less cops will solve it
Cops can't solve murders without witnessess, closure rate in that absolute shit hole cess pit is 30% , thats un fucking real.

These cities need a clensing, Thai style, send the death squads into the ghetto, round the scum bags up and execute them, problem solved.

T

The Big Guy

Cops can't solve murders without witnessess, closure rate in that absolute shit hole cess pit is 30% , thats un fucking real.

These cities need a clensing, Thai style, send the death squads into the ghetto, round the scum bags up and execute them, problem solved.
It seems like a cultural problem that stops them from cooperating with police to keep the killers off the street. The same things have been happening in africa for years. Just think of gangs as different tribes or factions.

It's pretty sad nobody can call it was it really is

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
It seems like a cultural problem that stops them from cooperating with police to keep the killers off the street. The same things have been happening in africa for years. Just think of gangs as different tribes or factions.

It's pretty sad nobody can call it was it really is
I was taking the piss with my death squad line but that gang culture is a cancer that needs to be removed.

You can’t blame the victims, nobody wants to live in an area where that level of violence is normal, there are probably a lot of people with an us vs them mentality when it comes to the police but there are plenty of decent people that are trapped there.

Fear keeps most of them from coming forward I would guess and a lack of faith in the establishment to protect them if they do.

What has shocked me in this whole thing is how much momentum this false BLM narrative has gained despite the obvious damage it is causing.

Empowering criminals and neutering the police forces ability to deal with those criminals only creates chaos and death.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I was taking the piss with my death squad line but that gang culture is a cancer that needs to be removed.

You can’t blame the victims, nobody wants to live in an area where that level of violence is normal, there are probably a lot of people with an us vs them mentality when it comes to the police but there are plenty of decent people that are trapped there.

Fear keeps most of them from coming forward I would guess and a lack of faith in the establishment to protect them if they do.

What has shocked me in this whole thing is how much momentum this false BLM narrative has gained despite the obvious damage it is causing.

Empowering criminals and neutering the police forces ability to deal with those criminals only creates chaos and death.

T

The Big Guy

@Susan what was the final count?
CHICAGO — A suspect is in custody in the fatal shooting of 9-year-old Janari Ricks, Chicago police announced Monday.

This past weekend was another violent one in the city of Chicago, with 24 shooting incidents and 33 shooting victims — including two juveniles. In total, nine people were killed.

Among those killed was 9-year-old Janari Ricks, who was fatally shot in Cabrini Green Friday evening as he was playing outside with friends.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
CHICAGO — A suspect is in custody in the fatal shooting of 9-year-old Janari Ricks, Chicago police announced Monday.

This past weekend was another violent one in the city of Chicago, with 24 shooting incidents and 33 shooting victims — including two juveniles. In total, nine people were killed.

Among those killed was 9-year-old Janari Ricks, who was fatally shot in Cabrini Green Friday evening as he was playing outside with friends.
What the fuck is wrong with people.

T

The Big Guy

A student activist from chicago who wanted police out of schools has been killed. Not by the police though so it's not being covered. Good kid that thought the cops were the bad guys. Unfortunate honestly.

BLM has raised over 1billion. They have spent over half contributing democrats for president.

I wonder if they will pay for the funeral of this man or anyone else dead in Chicago this weekend

View: https://twitter.com/Andrefor40th/status/1290114619583807488?s=20

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
A student activist from chicago who wanted police out of schools has been killed. Not by the police though so it's not being covered. Good kid that thought the cops were the bad guys. Unfortunate honestly.

BLM has raised over 1billion. They have spent over half contributing democrats for president.

I wonder if they will pay for the funeral of this man or anyone else dead in Chicago this weekend

View: https://twitter.com/Andrefor40th/status/1290114619583807488?s=20
How would cops in schools have saved him?

T

The Big Guy

How would cops in schools have saved him?
They wouldnt have. Just with 37 kids killed in chicago this year I would think school is one of the safest places for them. I dont know of any of these kids being killed in school. Remove the cops and the violence that killed him in a park will be in the schools before long