Society How Much Election Fraud Was There in the U.S. Election?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

How Much Fraud?

• Widespread

• None

• Some

Results are only viewable after voting.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The source you provide is shady.

It’s over man, let it go.
You should check out the "physicist" from the article. I used quotes because he's in real estate and not a physicist.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
You should check out the "physicist" from the article. I used quotes because he's in real estate and not a physicist.

Since you clicked the article, do they try to argue that less repub absentee votes where cast than in previous elections, after the repub candidate tried to shit on absentee voting as much as possible?
Or do they go for some smarter approach this time?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Since you clicked the article, do they try to argue that less repub absentee votes where cast than in previous elections, after the repub candidate tried to shit on absentee voting as much as possible?
Or do they go for some smarter approach this time?
Lol

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016

Thuglife13 @Thuglife13 what do you have to say for yourself?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No, I mean in terms of his trial and detention. I hope he stays in there for a very long time.
I will lead an army of manbearpigs and we will protest and riot and loot until he is free.

The dude sat in a chair....

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I will lead an army of manbearpigs and we will protest and riot and loot until he is free.

The dude sat in a chair....
He's a special kind of retard, they need to be made examples of so the next time people storm the capital they actually do something useful, like drag congress and the senate out into the streets.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He's a special kind of retard, they need to be made examples of so the next time people storm the capital they actually do something useful, like drag congress and the senate out into the streets.
I was surprised at the lack of defense. I figured a place like that would have emergency lockdown doors or something. But then again I watch a lot of futuristic tv shows.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I was surprised at the lack of defense. I figured a place like that would have emergency lockdown doors or something. But then again I watch a lot of futuristic tv shows.
There's probably a lot we didn't see, for good reason.

Thuglife13

✝👑🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Thuglife13 @Thuglife13 just a rainbow? No response?
Rainbow as always was in response to the rainbow you gave me Freeloading Rusty @Freeloading Rusty. I don't wanna engage in a neverending back and forth when we're never gonna see eye to eye on this issue. I believe there was fraud that occured but at the end of the day it is what it is. Also that guy with a questionable background wasn't the only person involved in the study...

"Briggs, a former professor at Cornell Medical School, and Davis, an IT entrepreneur and former Michigan State University professor"

I posted that link because it was relevant to this thread...

M

member 1013

Rainbow as always was in response to the rainbow you gave me Freeloading Rusty @Freeloading Rusty. I don't wanna engage in a neverending back and forth when we're never gonna see eye to eye on this issue. I believe there was fraud that occured but at the end of the day it is what it is. Also that guy with a questionable background wasn't the only person involved in the study...

"Briggs, a former professor at Cornell Medical School, and Davis, an IT entrepreneur and former Michigan State University professor"

I literally just wrapped my boi Briggs on a possession ting last year, fam.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016

Stop the steal! Stop the steal!

Don’t mind lack of credible evidence, 54 judges that stated there was no significant fraud and the tail tuck by the Trump lawyers as soon as they were challenged with a lawsuit.

Time to move on... even Trumps own impeachment lawyer acknowledged the American people voted in Biden.

Last edited: