Society How Much Election Fraud Was There in the U.S. Election?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

How Much Fraud?

• Widespread

• None

• Some

Results are only viewable after voting.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
There are some who still believe he got 81 million votes.

It's going to take something biblical to awaken the masses.
I have a feeling you don't realize how much trump was despised

They weren't pro biden votes. Many were anti trump votes, mine included

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I have a feeling you don't realize how much trump was despised

They weren't pro biden votes. Many were anti trump votes, mine included
This is one of the things that always gets me. If Trump was so despised how in the world did he get millions of more votes in his re-election and lose while Obama who was worshipped and adored somehow got millions of votes less in his re-election and won?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This is one of the things that always gets me. If Trump was so despised how in the world did he get millions of more votes in his re-election and lose while Obama who was worshipped and adored somehow got millions of votes less in his re-election and won?
I think if you were to get Anti-Trumpers on truth serum, they'd admit that they know the election was stolen but frankly dont care, because the end result is the orange nazi isn't in office and that's all that matters. $4/gal gas, $19.99/lb ribeye, $4 for dozen eggs, $5 gallon of milk, 8.25% 30 yr mortgage interest rates, illegals overwhelming cities, crime thru the roof, elites running the world, freedoms being forfeited, etc...none of it matters as long as they don't have to read 'mean tweets', or see him expose & challenge a system they've trusted their entire lives.

Status quo isn't disruptive or inconvenient. Status quo doesn't require one to question everything they thought to be true.

Last edited:

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I think if you were to get Anti-Trumpers on truth serum, they'd admit that they know the election was stolen but frankly dont care, because the end result is the orange nazi isn't in office and that's all that matters. $4/gal gas, $19.99/lb ribeye, $4 for dozen eggs, $5 gallon of milk, 8.25% 30 yr mortgage interest rates, illegals overwhelming cities, crime thru the roof, elites running the world, freedoms being forfeited, etc...none of it matters as long as they don't have to read 'mean tweets', or see him expose & challenge a system they've trusted their entire lives.

Status quo isn't disruptive or inconvenient. Status quo doesn't require one to question everything they thought to be true.
The best thing he did imo, was force bidens hand to withdraw from Afghanistan

The worst were the tax cuts, which caused trillions of dollars of debt

Trump would've won had he not done those covid pressers. Bc most people don't have twitter or watch news regularly. But he made an ass of himself during those presser

The roe v wade decision after he left office is courtesy of McConnell. But that will haunt trump since he appointed a couple

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Election fraud doesn't exist.

View attachment 91131
LMFAO @ Connecticut.

Isn't Ganim the dude who got locked up for corruption (racketeering, extortion, bribery, mail fraud, tax evasion), but won the Mayoral election when he ran again after he got out of prison?

And the ballot stuffer? None other than Wanda Geter-Pataky. She's the Vice Chairman of the Bridgeport Democratic Town Committee.

And what was used? Absentee ballots.

They do this shit when it's D vs D. What the fuck you think they're doing when it's D vs R?

#vOtErFrAuDiSiMpOsSibLe

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
LMFAO @ Connecticut.

Isn't Ganim the dude who got locked up for corruption (racketeering, extortion, bribery, mail fraud, tax evasion), but won the Mayoral election when he ran again after he got out of prison?

And the ballot stuffer? None other than Wanda Geter-Pataky. She's the Vice Chairman of the Bridgeport Democratic Town Committee.

And what was used? Absentee ballots.

They do this shit when it's D vs D. What the fuck you think they're doing when it's D vs R?

#vOtErFrAuDiSiMpOsSibLe
Mad that Fox News had to settle with Dominion for nearly 2 billion dollars over their lies that the election was rigged.

Damn. Bet they wished they had you as their lawyer now….

Give Rudi and the pillow guy an email. They’re next.

You will make a fortune!

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
It’s going to get bad out there if they can’t get this shit sorted.
Although at this point it feels like it’s what they want.
They have it sorted. That's the problem.

They keep making changes, and if people fight them on it they scream racism. The entire system is fucked. Then you factor in most media and social networks are in lock-step with the looney left, and you don't have to squint too hard to see this country is in a downward spiral.