General How much of a problem in society is conspiracy garbage? Huge, or not a big deal?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Agreed. Witches, whether real or fake, are making a big comeback. I personally know several people who’s wives/girlfriends are into witchcraft. My significant other says it’s because the show outlander got popular. I’ve never seen it so I wouldn’t know.
The whole witches thing was a big false conspiracy theory based on religion my man.

Just search some of the resident ctards posts to similar Bible/beast/devil shit. It's there.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
The whole witches thing was a big false conspiracy theory based on religion my man.

Just search some of the resident ctards posts to similar Bible/beast/devil shit. It's there.
That's fine. I'm not disputing that. Your question was, have we evolved since then, and my answer is no, not really in this regard. Whether you believe in god, or witchcraft isn't the point. People out there are legitimately practicing it and they believe it. It's a pretty big thing right now over here.

Witches cast 'mass spell' against Donald Trump

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
Its is a small problem, when people act on CTs, like the guy that shot up commet pizza.

It is strange there are many CTers online, but i almost never meet a CTers in real life.

M

member 3289

I have an aunt who lives in a cave in the Scottish Highlands. She claims she's a seer.

We've tried repeatedly to return her to the asylum but she's managed to evade capture thus far.

Bat shit crazy but the bitch is clever.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
I have an aunt who lives in a cave in the Scottish Highlands. She claims she's a seer.

We've tried repeatedly to return her to the asylum but she's managed to evade capture thus far.

Bat shit crazy but the bitch is clever.

what is her waist to hip ratio ?

i could get with that if its good

Nov 21, 2015
I think people have joyously rejected critical thinking and dispassionate reasoning skills, and exchanged them for immovable opinion and a preference for wildly speculative, poorly supported notions.

Thusly, belief in ridiculous conspiracy theories is at an all time high.
It's depressing. I have a much lower opinion of my fellow man's intelligence in the past decade or so.
You and me both

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
I think it becomes a considerable problem when it is actually acted upon.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrAdayUh6-4

Mike Hughes, who wanted to prove the flat-Earth theory, dies in homemade-rocket disaster
To be fair, that guy wasn't actually a flat earther. He was using them in order to get funding for his rocket adventures, which he was already doing before he ran short of cash and jumped onto the flat earth bandwagon.

Nov 21, 2015
To be fair, that guy wasn't actually a flat earther. He was using them in order to get funding for his rocket adventures, which he was already doing before he ran short of cash and jumped onto the flat earth bandwagon.
I'd wager he isnt the first person they got killed and wont be the last. lol

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
The problem, as ever, is people spend too much time focused on the entertainment aspect of making up conspiracies rather than focusing on the real ones.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Some events are definitely the result of a need to create a diversion or motivate “the people”. For example, I rarely believe the gov’t.

Nov 21, 2015
Baphomet is a favorite of CERN conspiracy circles.

I don't even like going down that road because I have met through my sister at Berkley
and "Astronomy on Tap" events (basically astrophysicists/researchers meet at a bar and
give presentations with everyone drunk. Its a ton of fun)

They are regular down to earth people.

Then you see the opening ceremony of CERN which features Baphomet
and all kinds of crazy shit and I'm just like... "Ok what the fuck is this??"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNT1A_hESds

What the actual fuck is going on here?...and moreover what the fuck does this have to do with opening a science research facility?

_89856159_89856158.jpg

_89856364_ddfb1fba-d6ca-414f-b0c9-2eb78bb86759.jpg

_89856879_016e1a42-8bb8-4e18-b408-8d56477a2a98.jpg

_89856154_89856153.jpg

Last edited:

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Baphomet is a favorite of CERN conspiracy circles.

I don't even like going down that road because I have met through my sister at Berkley
and "Astronomy on Tap" events (basically astrophysicists/researchers meet at a bar and
give presentations with everyone drunk. Its a ton of fun)

They are regular down to earth people.

Then you see the opening ceremony of CERN which features Baphomet
and all kinds of crazy shit and I'm just like... "Ok what the fuck is this??"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNT1A_hESds

What the actual fuck is going on here?...and moreover what the fuck does this have to do with opening a science research facility?

View attachment 41804

View attachment 41805

View attachment 41806

View attachment 41807
Those pics are from the opening of a huge tunnel for trains. It has nothing to do with CERN other than it is both in Switzerland.

You've been had by fake news / propaganda.

Now granted, CERN kinda trolls conspiracy theorists with the Shiva statue etc. One could argue if they should do that but it is what it is.

As for the tunnel stuff yeah it's weird, but apparently it's supposed to be a theatrical adaptation of a Swiss legend about making a deal with the devil to cross a mountain range, where they tricked the devil with a goat, and a cross in the end.
It's about the Teufelsbrücke and Teufelsstein (devil's bridge and devil's rock)

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
^

But this goes to show you that pretty much anyone can be easily deceived to think ill of scientists (the new devil-worshipping witches).

M

member 1013

^

But this goes to show you that pretty much anyone can be easily deceived to think ill of scientists (the new devil-worshipping witches).
We must end the violent persecution of young women accused of sciencecraft!

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
lol, a CTard gets deceived by fake CT news

then posts that it just "goes to show you that pretty much anyone can be easily deceived"

NO! CTards get deceived by this fake news. not normal people

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016

then posts that it just "goes to show you that pretty much anyone can be easily deceived"

Do you believe that your definition of 'normal people' is the same as everyone else's?

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015

Unless you are accusing me of being a ctard, for which the reason would elude me, I think you need to read the whole shabang again.

I don't think Dat Pre-HollyHolm Ronda $ @Dat Pre-HollyHolm Ronda $ is a ctard, he just believed shitty info.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
Unless you are accusing me of being a ctard, for which the reason would elude me, I think you need to read the whole shabang again.

I don't think Dat Pre-HollyHolm Ronda $ @Dat Pre-HollyHolm Ronda $ is a ctard, he just believed shitty info.
hmm, yeah , i went back. youre right. i was wrong.

i do believe that someone that fell for those fake cern photos is a CTard. that wasnt you