How to proper behave....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
In the company of mexicans? Today I will literally be knee deep in them and want to conduct myself proper. It's highly likely I'll be the 1 white guy out of a hundred attendees at a party. Mexican food also makes me shit more than an infected baboon so I need to come up with ways of declining their delicacies in the politest manner.

And if by some miracle anyone knows how to cure my borderline tourettes when it comes to saying the wrong place at the wrong time I'd much appreciate that to. I have a feeling a misplaced Donald trump joke is gonna get me shanked today.

Now I think of it I better not reveal that cain was in ms-13 either.

It's gonna be a long day......

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Eat a shit load of tums before you go and munch on them throughout the day, and then eat the food

BJTT_Pella

Posting Machine
Jun 25, 2015
Dont feel bad man. I married a Guat from Guatemala. We had 2 litlle Guat's. Guat 1
and Guat 2. I ve been living the dream with my inlaws, many who dont speak English. The only people born here are the next gen like her nieces and nephews. My wife didnt come to the states till she was 13, and she went to New York. As previously stated, thats another country.
So what im saying is, ive been there bro

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Eat the pork and rice wrapped in a tortilla it's cooked pretty normal for most (excluding white people because everyone else cooks with spice).

Remember that Mexicans are people too.

Do not gamble with them.
Do not bring your dog.
Refrain from slapping those unruly fucking kids upside the head, especially the boy kids. Boy kids are precious to them.

Do not take your dick out or even stand close to a Mexican woman, she'll get knocked up.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Self depreciation is a pretty good way to avoid causing offense.

"They look awesome but I've got a really weak stomach. Thanks anyway :) "

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Some old lady is staring me down. I think she's trying to work out why I'm here

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hurry unbutton your shirt to mid chest and circle your tongue around your lips while staring at her.

Hurry! Time is of thee essence.
Can't they made me wear a t shirt that's 3 sizes to big they are all wearing for the occasion. Fucking things hangs down to my knees

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Some lady I met before put some pickled prune or some shit into my budweiser. Tasted good first sip (salty) but then I had to chuck it and get a fresh one.

My dog had an asthma attack. It seems all too much for him

Poor lil mite

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Meh it's not so bad. They keep trying to make me eat but that's about it. I'm about to plug my phone in though and put on some grandmaster flash. This cartel music is giving me the shits

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Eat the pork and rice wrapped in a tortilla it's cooked pretty normal for most (excluding white people because everyone else cooks with spice).

Remember that Mexicans are people too.

Do not gamble with them.
Do not bring your dog.
Refrain from slapping those unruly fucking kids upside the head, especially the boy kids. Boy kids are precious to them.

Do not take your dick out or even stand close to a Mexican woman, she'll get knocked up.
Fuck I only just saw this. Goddammit my dogs here

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They got sister act music on now. This is more like it. I like Whoopi, bitch is funny

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Actually I just remembered she is racist. Nevermind. Back to hating the music choice

BJTT_Pella

Posting Machine
Jun 25, 2015
Meh it's not so bad. They keep trying to make me eat but that's about it. I'm about to plug my phone in though and put on some grandmaster flash. This cartel music is giving me the shits
Bro get used to it. My inlaws try to feed me non stop. Its cultural. Eat eat eat. I cant keep up.