how's them T-shirts coming along?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
can i get one with a flaming pitbull fighting a dragon wrapped in barbed wire on top of a mountain of skulls?

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I Wild Each It;n27845 said:
Triple XL's done it appears. 1 for TQN, 1 for Jason, 1 for Captain America. He hasn't been on lately, so if anyone knows him, hit him up please.
DAMMIT! I need a XL oh well next time.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Pitbull3744;n28021 said:
DAMMIT! I need a XL oh well next time.

Plenty of XL's available. We were talking about XXXL's being limited.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
i think something like this would be perfect for my hairy chest

Star-Lord

Saving the Universe one Fight at a Time
Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
He lives in a van down by the river!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Final draft done. At the gym but will post pics later!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
jason73;n28013 said:
can i get one with a flaming pitbull fighting a dragon wrapped in barbed wire on top of a mountain of skulls?
Message to FLaming Dragon...

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I Wild Each It;n28360 said:
ttt for feedback on the design

I'm a minimalist so less is more for me. TBH I'm not a big fan of using the word "fear" in any capacity. I think this site is doing lots that separates us from the rest and any sort of marketing/repping should follow that idea as well. One of my favorite MMA related shirts is the plain shirt that just says PRIDE on it, walkout shirts need to be hung up for show. That design is in no way close to a walkout shirt I'm just using two extremes to make my point. I really like the TMC logo with website but I'd put it in the front on the upper half or a smaller one where a shirt pocket would be. Maybe move the website to border bottom of the shirt, end of sleeve or under the arm in a vertical line with the lettering spaced out a bit more? You could have the logo on the front as is then add a "TMC" somewhere on the back or sleeve too?I've never designed clothing so feel free to ignore me.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I sucked Stillmatics WOODley;n28433 said:
I'm a minimalist so less is more for me. TBH I'm not a big fan of using the word "fear" in any capacity. I think this site is doing lots that separates us from the rest and any sort of marketing/repping should follow that idea as well. One of my favorite MMA related shirts is the plain shirt that just says PRIDE on it, walkout shirts need to be hung up for show. That design is in no way close to a walkout shirt I'm just using two extremes to make my point. I really like the TMC logo with website but I'd put it in the front on the upper half or a smaller one where a shirt pocket would be. Maybe move the website to border bottom of the shirt, end of sleeve or under the arm in a vertical line with the lettering spaced out a bit more? You could have the logo on the front as is then add a "TMC" somewhere on the back or sleeve too?I've never designed clothing so feel free to ignore me.

:asshole:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Just kidding Bird. I'm not a shirt designer either, so I just went with what I thought was cool (logo on the back w/ website) and then added some ideas mentioned here. It's our first attempt at "apparel", so we'll see how it goes. Hopefully people like it enough. This is all a learning process...trial and error. We can tweak the design, add/remove things, etc on the next batch...with everyone's input here. That said, everyone has different tastes, so unfortunately, we'll likely never completely satisfy everyone no matter what we go with lol.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
^^^ Absolutely. If you put "fear the community" you'll have to stop being do nice to noobs here. Instead of the genuine welcome and link to that thread you so kindly post to help navigate the site you'll have to light them up by quoting their join date, calling them a phaggot, assume they stated to watch mma with TUF, ignore any PMs they send you and so on.....hmmm I'd probably find another site if that was the case, agree?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I sucked Stillmatics WOODley;n28448 said:
you'll have to stop being do nice to noobs here
So basically, stop being nice to you...