General Huntington Beach Birthday Bash!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The news really misses the story here.
The party started as just an invitation to a birthday party, " Adrian's kick back"

The invitation went viral and everybody decided they would go and crash it and show up. People are driving in from a thousand miles away. People flew in from New York.
Thousands of people showing up to just some random dudes birthday party that was never meant to be that.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
The party started as just an invitation to a birthday party, " Adrian's kick back"

The invitation went viral and everybody decided they would go and crash it and show up. People are driving in from a thousand miles away. People flew in from New York.
Thousands of people showing up to just some random dudes birthday party that was never meant to be that.
Adrian knows how to throw a birthday party.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

anytime main st is involved in HB a brawl or riot is not too far away.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
i have no fuckin clue what this youth lingo means

please translate the hip joke to english

thanks in advance
I'm with you bruddah I can't stand and/or get some of this Zoomer lingo.

I'm guessing the top left is your typical hoodrat chick with those takis chips which have to be super hot. The freshman one I guess actually is just showing how young they are. The bottom left is the Edgar meme because there's tons of hispanics who are named Edgar and have that same haircut also tend to have trucks. The bottom right I guess is a vape?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
i have no fuckin clue what this youth lingo means

please translate the hip joke to english

thanks in advance
I think it mostly has relevance in the American south west and west coast in general maybe kansas too. it is a running gag meme started on foos gone wild of the edgar hair cut,black airforces,takis to make fun of that sort of ghetto folk similar side gags would be a silver tooth aiden which is edgars child with some hoodrat in L.A county these are common but in a place like Texas they might exist in oak cliff and san antonio,houston too. there is also the running gag of the high socks and low shorts to signify how down a "foo" is foo was probably used more by us 90's folks on the west coast.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I'm with you bruddah I can't stand and/or get some of this Zoomer lingo.

I'm guessing the top left is your typical hoodrat chick with those takis chips which have to be super hot. The freshman one I guess actually is just showing how young they are. The bottom left is the Edgar meme because there's tons of hispanics who are named Edgar and have that same haircut also tend to have trucks. The bottom right I guess is a vape?

thats good info. i wpuldnt havent been able to decipher the stuff

im still stuck on the premise tho. adrians kickback? whats that mean?

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

Splinty explained it above. Basically some young pup invited people I believe on tiktok to come to his bday party on the beach and thousands showed up along with cops and it turned into a shitshow...

I think it mostly has relevance in the American south west and west coast in general maybe kansas too. it is a running gag meme started on foos gone wild of the edgar hair cut,black airforces,takis to make fun of that sort of ghetto folk similar side gags would be a silver tooth aiden which is edgars child with some hoodrat in L.A county these are common but in a place like Texas they might exist in oak cliff and san antonio,houston too. there is also the running gag of the high socks and low shorts to signify how down a "foo" is foo was probably used more by us 90's folks on the west coast.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

a kickback or DP(ditching party) is typically a party thrown by high school kids usually nos and malt liquor is present maybe some weed I think the new generation is also doing xanax. usually done while ditching school. it is an L.A county term originally but adopted all over CA. these parties are also the genesis of aiden edgars spawn.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Splinty explained it above. Basically some young pup invited people I believe on tiktok to come to his bday party on the beach and thousands showed up along with cops and it turned into a shitshow...

ice just never heard the term kickback. so im sitting here like "is that stuff that hed like as gifts? is it stuff he is reprimanded with?" just ignore. im clueless. as usual

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
ice just never heard the term kickback. so im sitting here like "is that stuff that hed like as gifts? is it stuff he is reprimanded with?" just ignore. im clueless. as usual
nah a kickback is just a random a byob situation for high school kids usually in the hood. usually with people selling nos sometimes it is basically a party to skip school and do drugs during the daytime usually as early as 7am.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Good to see this, very productive and safety conscious

I like it and encourage more of the same