General I’m gonna have to wear a bodycam to prove it

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Lol...

I try my English brother.​
it's always good to start the day with a laugh, Hope you have a good one, hows the weather down under? my house is full of these little flying flies this morning , I swear my neighbour has offed someone and buried them in the walls.

it's always good to start the day with a laugh, Hope you have a good one, hows the weather down under? my house is full of these little flying flies this morning , I swear my neighbour has offed someone and buried them in the walls.
Hot brother...Always hot.

Get yourself some of them little spray bottles with timers... Mortein I believe..Hope your well my mate.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hot brother...Always hot.

Get yourself some of them little spray bottles with timers... Mortein I believe..Hope your well my mate.
all good man, i'll check it out, oh man, i can't be fucked to go into the office today, gonna work from home,. fuck it.

Do you make it back to the UK much?

all good man, i'll check it out, oh man, i can't be fucked to go into the office today, gonna work from home,. fuck it.

Do you make it back to the UK much?

Only when I have to buddy..I dislike the UK mate...Let's call it bad memories. ;)

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I don't think I'd marry until I am 50.
What's your deal with milfs throbbie? A woman pushing a kid out means it's a no go.
Mine is a milf. She’s 38 but her kids are all older.

My first milf, hopefully she won’t break me in half.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I don't think I'd marry until I am 50.
What's your deal with milfs throbbie? A woman pushing a kid out means it's a no go.
No, just very much women who get no attention and I can see it in their eyes man......they need a good seeing to and I’d like to help them that’s all

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Mine is a milf. She’s 38 but her kids are all older.

My first milf, hopefully she won’t break me in half.
How's the gender diversity in Canada? Here there are more women than men. Sweden fucked up and imported a shitload of dudes, will be civil war in a few years.