General I Fired A Guy This Morning

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I got duped once in an interview by a woman that had a lot of industry experience, but lied about proficiency with computers. She was retarded the point that she didn’t understand how to save files in specific folders and find them later. I had to fire her over Zoom and she couldn’t figure out how to open the Zoom invite. When she finally got it open, she couldn’t figure out how to turn her webcam on(it was built into her laptop). After I walked her through it, she turned her camera on and her video was just black. I asked her if her privacy slider was covering the camera and she said no repeatedly. She ended up turning her camera off and then back on shortly after and magically….I could see her…but only half of her because she didn’t slide it all the way over. It took 10-12 minutes to get to this point just to tell her she was fired. Afterwards, she started texting me, emailing me, etc asking why she was fired. Bitch I told you why and you gave a perfect demonstration of why it wasn’t working out lol.
We hired a guy in his 50s. Lots of industry experience. Didn't know how to use a computer. At all. It wasn't a massive deal, he went to some computer classes at night for a bit to get up to speed and I told his faggot flight team they had to do the computer stuff for him and quit bitching because I needed to lean on his experience for other stuff.

Bungee up

Jun 25, 2022
I used to coach, thinking this poor guy just hasn’t been brought along, basically giving them paint by numbers, but I’ve realized if they need that they will never get it.
So Now I look at it as giving them all the rope in the world to hang themselves with And just document it for my HR girls.

Le Chat Noir
What is it you do ?

I think the biggest problem in the world with most people is they have an attitude of " I want to do the leat amount of work for the money I get paid " attitude.

I've never had that attitude. Ever. For any amount of success I have ( which isn't bragworthy ) it's because I didn't have that attitude in my nature.