"I have some random comment to make about MMA, but it doesn't warrant its own thread"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
do you ever notice how shitty the captions are on mma news site pictures?

they seem to either seemingly insert a completely irrelevant paragraph into the article, explaining in detail what is pictured, where and when.

or on the other hand you might be looking at an article on two fighters you're unsure of, it would be nice to confirm in your mind what they look like. instead you get CREDIT ZUFFA LLC JOSH HEDGES or some frustrating shit like that.
heres a perfect example

the caption even tells you the colour of the gloves worn by a non-pictured opponent. what kind of asleep-at-wheel shit-for-brains editor lets this go on.

Attachments

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
when a good looking man refuses to put on a shirt, there's Ricardo Arona

when a man punches like an 8-year old girl, but throws a low kick that could snap a lamppost, there is Ricardo Arona

when a man's reaction to danger is to stand bolt upright with his chin exposed, there is Ricardo Arona

you see my friends, he is around us everywhere. also the beach, have you checked the beach?

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
im a fan of him as an entertainer. and have actually become a fan of his older brother Logan as a human. he's a decent dude

jake probably will be too, he's just got a little maturing to do over the next few years (he doesnt seem as sharp as Logan though. so there's that)
havent listened to this yet, but figured some of yall might agree with me that logan has actually become a chill dude

View: https://youtu.be/_rChrtqLpfU

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Anthony Smith is very likable IMO. He is always game but doesn’t get into the dramatics. I’d like to see him against both of these guys. Ankalaev makes more sense from a divisional rankings standpoint, but Craig-Smith would be a fun scrap anywhere it goes.

View: https://twitter.com/lionheartasmith/status/1505277252354850820?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1505277252354850820%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mmafighting.com%2F2022%2F3%2F20%2F22986791%2Fpaul-craig-boasts-his-bearjew-jitsu-is-better-than-anthony-smiths-smith-responds-glasgow-challenge

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Speaking of psychopaths in MMA, I have no training in psychology, but Jon Jones is the only high profile champion or fighter that I am convinced is a genuine, legitimate psychopath. Someone whose brain simply does not have the capacity to experience the emotions of fear or guilt or remorse or shame. As I understand the condition - which is admittedly very much at a layman's level - he seems to show every major sign very clearly.

??

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
Which year was it that Dana proclaimed the "year of the superfight" ?

Was it 2012 or later?
on the internet I found

Fight fans had cause for serious eye-rolling back in January, when UFC play-by-play man Mike Goldberg kicked off the organization’s first pay-per-view of 2013 by proclaiming this would be the “year of the superfight” inside the Octagon.
But I mean specifically Dana.
Hateful-Dana, before today's easygoing Dana