I live in a predominantly gay community

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SNIDELY WHIPLASH

DOOGOODER!!!!!!
Feb 16, 2015
Some guy was watching as another guy dropped his pants as people were arguing in the laundry while watching the guy drop his pants.

At least this place is kept really clean, you just have to watch your ass.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
I know what you mean, bro. I can feel their eyes starring at my ass every time I walk around my apartment complex!

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Some guy was watching as another guy dropped his pants as people were arguing in the laundry while watching the guy drop his pants.

At least this place is kept really clean, you just have to watch your ass.
Ha, ha....this laundry thing has caused an uproar

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Belmont shore here in long beach is the second gayest place in the U.S ,I used to word near West Hollywood selling cell phones seen super gay stuff there.

BackOffWarchild

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I used to live in West Hollywood AND Hillcrest, San Diego. The gayborhood is awesome. Great food, trannies, and all the bars serve insanely strong drinks. Overserve, mothafuckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

P

Punch

Belmont shore here in long beach is the second gayest place in the U.S ,I used to word near West Hollywood selling cell phones seen super gay stuff there.
The rainbow flags outside the homes are all over the place out there.

P

Punch

First week i was stationed there, i tried to go explore the area, ended up getting stuck in serious traffic for a long ass time because of the pride parades in LBC area. You see a lot of stuff like this:

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
These girls delivering my food to the car in roller skates. I wonder what the insurance companies think of Sonic?

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
was looking at MMA wives or w/e and spotted something that is gay beyond words.

so I'm posting it to the gayest thread I can find. yes, it's this one.