If you could bang 1 celeb

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'd walk down, and f*** 'em all...

Animalistically, all of them.
As a kid, Christina Applegate, Nicole Eggert, the usual.
Really had a thing for Marisa Tomei, especially in that Christian Slater movie where he has a gorilla heart.
So I crushed on her, Michelle Pfeiffer, Teri Garr, Valeria Golina, Milla Jovavich, Natalie Portman (Novalee Nation).
Cate Blanchett is astonishing.
Olga Kurylenko is hot fire, and Sophie Marceau is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
We are a strange group. Notice we never ever bicker or take sly jabs at each other in sex related threads? People who have been bickering for days, stop. Comment on the filth, agree on some Perv with the person they've been arguing with.

Long live #TMMAC Perv. Bonding over threesomes and silver elderly crotches image.jpg

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Outstanding. Simply the best.
Bea Arthur would run the camera and give directions while sporting that lemon face claiming were doing it wrong. This would eventually turn into a heated and tough final round that we'd all enjoy once it was over.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Bea Arthur would run the camera and give directions while sporting that lemon face claiming were doing it wrong. This would eventually turn into a heated and tough final round that we'd all enjoy once it was over.
I think Rose is gonna turn you out.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I'd maybe scissor Darryl Hannah just for her solar house. She gets paid from the power company for their use of her energy. It's a green poon award.