General If you need a laugh...This is the place

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
A few years ago a woman from my office was doing a charity boutique with products made by widows in India. There was a chair outside my office that she decided to lay out some of the items on and take some pictures for her marketing. I didn't really pay attention to what was going on, but the next day my phone was blowing up with texts before I even got out of bed. Everyone was like "OMG, did you see so and so's email about the boutique?" It normally would not be an email that I'd click on because first of all I have no interest in a boutique sale, but secondly anything that isn't work related would usually be deleted before even opening it. Based on all the texts I opened the email and this was the first photo:
Screenshot 2023-05-30 at 20-02-05 Holiday Gift Boutique at Rancho Santa Fe Bistro - joeggallag...png

I don't think the lady even realized my dog was there the whole time, but it was an awesome photobomb.

ManDingo

Your Mother’s Lover
Dec 10, 2021
A few years ago a woman from my office was doing a charity boutique with products made by widows in India. There was a chair outside my office that she decided to lay out some of the items on and take some pictures for her marketing. I didn't really pay attention to what was going on, but the next day my phone was blowing up with texts before I even got out of bed. Everyone was like "OMG, did you see so and so's email about the boutique?" It normally would not be an email that I'd click on because first of all I have no interest in a boutique sale, but secondly anything that isn't work related would usually be deleted before even opening it. Based on all the texts I opened the email and this was the first photo:
View attachment 86375

I don't think the lady even realized my dog was there the whole time, but it was an awesome photobomb.
Your dog looks fat brah

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
View attachment 86375

haha
that isn't a photoshop?
Dog is just chilling like that?