General If you need a laugh...This is the place

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015

"
Holy fucking shit, LOL!!!!!!

I just sent this to my friend as this exact thing happened to him in high school. We were doing work on his car, his girlfriend dropped by, they disappear for a bit and then she leaves.

He comes back to the garage, starts talking to us and my other friend notices his hands are filthy except for two fingers on his right hand that are sparkling clean. Everyone starts laughing and I finally said “Bitch is better than a bar of Lava”.

That was it, everyone fucking lost it and his girl was forever known as “Lava Liz”.

Funny postscript to that story; we were at a party a few months later and I asked where Lava Liz was in front of a bunch of people. One of Liz’s friends happened to be in the group and she asked why her name was Lava Liz and without missing a beat my drunk ass was like “Cause she’s really hot!”

Few months after that, my friend and Liz were broken up for a bit, Liz comes up to me at a house party, starts chatting with me and finally says “So Gina said that you used to call me Lava Liz cause you thought I was hot”. I’m like “Oh yeah, totally”. About 10 minutes later I’m balls deep in one of the spare bedrooms on Lava Liz LOL. "

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018

"
Holy fucking shit, LOL!!!!!!

I just sent this to my friend as this exact thing happened to him in high school. We were doing work on his car, his girlfriend dropped by, they disappear for a bit and then she leaves.

He comes back to the garage, starts talking to us and my other friend notices his hands are filthy except for two fingers on his right hand that are sparkling clean. Everyone starts laughing and I finally said “Bitch is better than a bar of Lava”.

That was it, everyone fucking lost it and his girl was forever known as “Lava Liz”.

Funny postscript to that story; we were at a party a few months later and I asked where Lava Liz was in front of a bunch of people. One of Liz’s friends happened to be in the group and she asked why her name was Lava Liz and without missing a beat my drunk ass was like “Cause she’s really hot!”

Few months after that, my friend and Liz were broken up for a bit, Liz comes up to me at a house party, starts chatting with me and finally says “So Gina said that you used to call me Lava Liz cause you thought I was hot”. I’m like “Oh yeah, totally”. About 10 minutes later I’m balls deep in one of the spare bedrooms on Lava Liz LOL. "
You were so drunk you were balls deep in Dormant Dan.