General If you need a laugh...This is the place

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
not sure i get this, are they using a selfie stick with no phone?
?
I think the joke is that they are trying to figure out how to unlock the door with the stick, but there is already a broken window that they could just reach in to (see the duct tape and plastic).

M

member 603

This reminds me of the time I met up with a buddy at a restaurant by the Downtown Orlando/Lake Eola area, he was there waiting for this mobile mechanic to assess his vehicle that broke down a couple of blocks away.... Well that area is an area right by this place they call rainbow city (like a two block area where all the Alphabet people live... Overpriced condos and Martini bars). We're there eating at this Mexican joint, and the mechanic comes in and starts talking about how his tranny is leaking and all fucked up, and sure as hell this black drag queen who was walking by, starts getting all bitchy in his girl voice, starts screaming "Uh uh assholes, what's fucked up about transgender??" I started laughing and was like "Bro, we're talking about his transmission in his car"..... The dude gets quiet, then goes "Oh (and says this in his man voice) yeah get that shit fixed, mine went out a month ago".... Fuckin people man.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
This reminds me of the time I met up with a buddy at a restaurant by the Downtown Orlando/Lake Eola area, he was there waiting for this mobile mechanic to assess his vehicle that broke down a couple of blocks away.... Well that area is an area right by this place they call rainbow city (like a two block area where all the Alphabet people live... Overpriced condos and Martini bars). We're there eating at this Mexican joint, and the mechanic comes in and starts talking about how his tranny is leaking and all fucked up, and sure as hell this black drag queen who was walking by, starts getting all bitchy in his girl voice, starts screaming "Uh uh assholes, what's fucked up about transgender??" I started laughing and was like "Bro, we're talking about his transmission in his car"..... The dude gets quiet, then goes "Oh (and says this in his man voice) yeah get that shit fixed, mine went out a month ago".... Fuckin people man.