General If you need a laugh...This is the place

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
A man in a bar starts talking to a prostitute…

He says “how much for a hand job?” She says it’s $250. He says, “ $250 for a lousy hand job? That’s crazy!“

She says, “Honey, follow me “and takes him outside. “See that Ferrari? I bought that Ferrari just with money from hand jobs. I give the best in the world.”

So he figures he’ll try it, and what do you know, it’s great. It’s a week before he’s horny again.

So he goes back to the same bar and asked her about a blowjob. She says it’s $500. He thinks that’s too much. She says, “Honey, come out back. See that mansion up on the hill? I bought that mansion with just money from blowjobs. I give the best blow jobs.”

So he takes her up on it and it’s amazing. He’s absolutely drained for a month. Now he’s obsessed and he has to go back.

He finds her in the bar. Desperately, he says “I gotta know, how much for the pussy?”

“Oh honey,” she says, “If I had one of those I’d own this town.”

He says “how much for a hand job?” She says it’s $250. He says, “ $250 for a lousy hand job? That’s crazy!“

She says, “Honey, follow me “and takes him outside. “See that Ferrari? I bought that Ferrari just with money from hand jobs. I give the best in the world.”

So he figures he’ll try it, and what do you know, it’s great. It’s a week before he’s horny again.

So he goes back to the same bar and asked her about a blowjob. She says it’s $500. He thinks that’s too much. She says, “Honey, come out back. See that mansion up on the hill? I bought that mansion with just money from blowjobs. I give the best blow jobs.”

So he takes her up on it and it’s amazing. He’s absolutely drained for a month. Now he’s obsessed and he has to go back.

He finds her in the bar. Desperately, he says “I gotta know, how much for the pussy?”

i heard that that prostitute and his bf found a magic lamp where a genie popped out of it and offered them 1 wish. instead of wasting that wish, they decided to save it for later when they needed it. the next day the kkk barged into their house , roped them up, and dragged them towards the tree outside. he told his bf that he thinks they should use that wish right now. the bf replied, "i already did, i wished we were hung like black people"

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015

Again this is why you always negotiate and inquire about prices before any deals are made.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
that’s hilarious. The city of G-town and the county they’re in are some of my biggest clients (it’s just north of Austin). Those elected officials review and sign our work orders. I know several people that would’ve been in that room. This will make for great water cooler talk lol