General I'm starting to really dislike Max Kellerman

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Between his queen political views and saying "The Washington franchise" instead of saying "America's Team: The Washington motherfucking Redskins", I kind of want to kick him in the face.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
All espn reporters are mainstream and are dorks.......
Has Berman sexually harassed or bullied anyone lately?

He's an asshole

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
They put Kellerman on with Stephen A Smith so he would appear tolerable in comparison.

Not sure if the A in Stephen A Smith is for Asshole or Asinine. Probably both.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
They put Kellerman on with Stephen A Smith so he would appear tolerable in comparison.

Not sure if the A in Stephen A Smith is for Asshole or Asinine. Probably both.
Kellerman and Stephen A Smith yelling at each other is unwatchable. I love sports - all sports. And I love talking sports and watching people talk about sports. Their show is TERRIBLE.

ESPN fucking sucks anymore.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Kellerman and Stephen A Smith yelling at each other is unwatchable. I love sports - all sports. And I love talking sports and watching people talk about sports. Their show is TERRIBLE.

Yes, Stephanie b smith is a momo

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

it's like watching Real Douchebags of Hartford County.

I like Kellerman when he calls fights, and he was OK on SportsNation. Maybe I should put all the blame on Smith.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015

That michael and jamele show is 10 times worse than Max and Smith

Combo

Jan 22, 2017
Smith is the most annoying commentator/analyst ever.

Absolutely detest that idiot. Biggest Mayweather nuthugger there has ever been.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
If Louisville isn't playing, or there isn't a golf major on there...I'm not watching ESPN and it's been that way for about 5 years. I cant stand the network.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Smith is the most annoying commentator/analyst ever.

Absolutely detest that idiot. Biggest Mayweather nuthugger there has ever been.
I actually think he's a smart dude, but his content is often ignored because of his shtick.

Combo

Jan 22, 2017
I actually think he's a smart dude, but his content is often ignored because of his shtick.
Smart? Clueless, you mean. You could put write everything he knows about Boxing on the back of a stamp!

His whole "If FLOYD MAYWEATHER wants to SEE ME..." stance during the Manny/Mayweather build-up was one of the most egotistical displays I've EVER seen in MY LIFE. He thought he was on par with them two for a moment.

Kellerman? Now that dude KNOWS Boxing. Very knowledgable guy when it comes to the sport.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Smart? Clueless, you mean. You could put write everything he knows about Boxing on the back of a stamp!

His whole "If FLOYD MAYWEATHER wants to SEE ME..." stance during the Manny/Mayweather build-up was one of the most egotistical displays I've EVER seen in MY LIFE. He thought he was on par with them two for a moment.

Kellerman? Now that dude KNOWS Boxing. Very knowledgable guy when it comes to the sport.
Yeah. I probably should have qualified that comment. I was more talking about his knowledge of the mainstream sports like basketball and football.

I don't like the guy. His shtick is as tired as Chris Berman's. ESPN needs to clean house honestly.