General I'm with a fat drunk chick that thinks she's getting laid

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
The bar I left her at is where there is a hottie I'm trying to hit. I made decent progress. Hardcore Yankees fan in her young 20's with a great ass.

TheAwkwardTitan

IQ = 209
Jan 30, 2016
Here's the deal, bro: bend her over bro, take care of business bro and then dip bro. It ain't something you can brag to your bros about bro, but even fatties look and feel good from the back, bro. I mean you fuck your hand bro don't act like fuckin an extra large booty ain't doable, bro. It's doable bro so just go ahead do it bro. Live that life like Nike bro.... just don't go too far like Jon Jones did and "Just Do It" so much that you lose the sponsor that gave you the advice in the first place.... bro.

Last edited:

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Here's the deal, bro: bend her over bro, take care of business bro and then dip bro. It ain't something you can brag to your bros about bro, but even fatties look and feel good from the back, bro. I mean I you fuck your hand bro don't act like fuckin an extra large booty ain't doable, bro. It's doable bro so just go ahead do it bro. Live that life like Nike bro.... just don't go too far like Jon Jones did and "Just Do It" so much that you lose the sponsor that gave you the advice in the first place.... bro.
FRAT.

TheAwkwardTitan

IQ = 209
Jan 30, 2016
I wrote that post in a joking tone but i'm dead ass serious. Unless she's over 300 pounds you take that girl to pound town. Anything lower than that and you've got yourself a big ol turkey just waiting for the stuffing if you know what I mean. Again you ain't gonna be like "I smashed that" to your pals you play dungeons and dragons with (or whatever stupid shit you guys do) but it aint gonna hurt to hit that bro.

TheAwkwardTitan

IQ = 209
Jan 30, 2016
The bar I left her at is where there is a hottie I'm trying to hit. I made decent progress. Hardcore Yankees fan in her young 20's with a great ass.
She aint into you and she smells the virgin from 20 miles away bro. i'm tellin ya take the land whale for a spin and then when the training wheels are off lay it on the hottie later that night. I mean bro just take the whale to the bathroom if she can fit into the stall...

TheAwkwardTitan

IQ = 209
Jan 30, 2016
Just no. I live in a city. It isn't hard to sling dick.
Yeah bro we already know there's a lot of night life for the gays in cities, but we're trying to get you with a woman this time and that's a bit harder than blowin dudes in a truck stop bathroom. Well it's harder in the sense that it ain't as simple, but it's softer in the sense that there's no rock hard dick in your mouth during the process. Just do it bro.... Jon Jones would.... quit being a pussy and go get that pussy. Think of it like a treasure hunt where you finally find where the treasure is at, and then you have to dig to get the treasure. You see the location is the land whale and the digging is the literal digging you'll be doing while pushing through her folds to get up in them guts.

Go get em tiger.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Yeah bro we already know there's a lot of night life for the gays in cities, but we're trying to get you with a woman this time and that's a bit harder than blowin dudes in a truck stop bathroom. Well it's harder in the sense that it ain't as simple, but it's softer in the sense that there's no rock hard dick in your mouth during the process. Just do it bro.... Jon Jones would.... quit being a pussy and go get that pussy. Think of it like a treasure hunt where you finally find where the treasure is at, and then you have to dig to get the treasure. You see the location is the land whale and the digging is the literal digging you'll be doing while pushing through her folds to get up in them guts.

Go get em tiger.
No. homie. Just, no.

TheAwkwardTitan

IQ = 209
Jan 30, 2016
No. homie. Just, no.
Fine then have fun settling for the clap from some retired banker in a Denny's bathroom. Don't come crying to me when you can't piss without feeling like your dick feels like Cyclop's blasting all sorts of optic blasts n shit. Except unlike the X-men you won't be knocking over trees you'll be squirming next to a toilet as you piss acid. I mean that's kind of anticlimactic in comparison to the whole laser thing.... i mean personally i'd take the destruction lasers over gonorrhea but that's just me. It looks like you have other plans though.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Fine then have fun settling for the clap from some retired banker in a Denny's bathroom. Don't come crying to me when you can't piss without feeling like your dick feels like Cyclop's blasting all sorts of optic blasts n shit. Except unlike the X-men you won't be knocking over trees you'll be squirming next to a toilet as you piss acid. I mean that's kind of anticlimactic in comparison to the whole laser thing.... i mean personally i'd take the destruction lasers over gonorrhea but that's just me. It looks like you have other plans though.
LOL @ Denny's. I didn't get past that.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Straight outta Locash, ya know what Im sayin'

A crazy mothafucka named Gusto
I fucked ya wife, cause the bitch is a big ho
I fucked ya sister, I fucked ya cat
I would have fucked your mom but that bitch is too fat.

Last edited: