General Impeachment inquiry launched

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

I really don't see how this is a partisan issue. Trump fucked up. He broke the law. He abused the powers of his office.

I get why the pussy GOP Reps in the House don't want to get on the Orangefather's bad side. They have elections to contest next year and they can't risk losing a primary to a guy Trump endorses.

But everyday Trump supporters doing everything they can to deflect, deflect, deflect is a bit puzzling. Even worse are those who adamantly deny Trump fucked up.

You can admit he shit the bed but say you still want to vote for him. Just be honest ffs
Funny how not one Trump supporter even tried to address this post.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
The whole thing is a colossal waste of time and resources. But that's sort of DC's thing so I guess it's not that surprising.

Beat him in votes and he's out of office in a year anyway. The Dems have spent 3 years doing absolutely nothing other than crying in the sandbox.

This type of behavior is exactly why a non-politician was elected in the first place. Keep it up and you'll get another 4 years of a great economy with historically low unemployment. Nobody wants that, right?

M

member 3289

The whole thing is a colossal waste of time and resources.
Absolutely not. He won't get removed from office but he still broke the law. Letting that go unchecked makes a mockery of the entire system.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Absolutely not. He won't get removed from office but he still broke the law. Letting that go unchecked makes a mockery of the entire system.
I think the whole thing is a giant mockery of the system. It's a big old nothing burger. Politicians do crooked shit all the time. This is news? Trump just isn't experienced enough as a politician and he forgot to cover his tracks. Or he's so arrogant that he didn't give a fuck.

Last edited:
M

member 3289

Politicians do crooked shit all the time. This is news?
You've got a mix of argumentum ad populum and appeal to authority logical fallacies here.

In layman's terms, you talk like a fag and your shit's all fucked up.

M

member 3289

lol did you even watch the hearings yesterday?
I watched highlights. It was mostly shit that was already known. Hopefully the aide Ambassador Taylor mentioned is going to testify at the proceedings.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
this is nothing more than a one-sided campaign event, there hasn’t been an impeachable offense mentioned. No mention of a crime, nothing

the 2 witnesses are funny as shit, i'm willing to bet they once worked for Johnny Knoxville. If they disagree with the president that doesn’t mean he’s committed a crime. But in their world, it does

everything they claim POTUS has done that’s wrong are things the Democrats have done