General Impeachment inquiry launched

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
The chick behind Volker has a really runny nose haha. You're on world TV having to blow your nose all the time, I feel dreadful for her :D

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Most of them are out in Cali and Oregon, and the left already knows they have their vote :)
You live in literally one of the 10 poorest states in the United States. If anyone other than Trump wins the election, you probably will at least have to start paying market rate for your blow jobs.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
You live in literally one of the 10 poorest states in the United States. If anyone other than Trump wins the election, you probably will at least have to start paying market rate for your blow jobs.
Well you just solidified the fact that Wild @Wild is going to vote Trump again.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
What I find weird is that Trump has clearly violated your rules.

The world does see this.

It’s just that will you say fuck it. He’s our guy! And change your rules forever more or will you say actually we are not a kingdom.

It’s popcorn stuff for us.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
What I find weird is that Trump has clearly violated your rules.

The world does see this.

It’s just that will you say fuck it. He’s our guy! And change your rules forever more or will you say actually we are not a kingdom.

It’s popcorn stuff for us.
Trumphards are not the brightest bulbs in the drawer. They are definitely the most hypocritical.
They would have jiizzed incessantly if this was Obama (but ... but... but Obama!! lol).

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Like I’m already not.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
So now we get to watch the giant nothingburger on Live CNN? This is awesome.

Stewart (R) just called this Impeachapalooza.

That made me snicker a bit

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
The guy in back of Volker has a pretty ridiculous flat top.

Looks like young Biff from Back to the Future.

Last edited: