Lifestyle In a Galt style life

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
Did you meat in a club?
I know you were just punning around, but I'll answer anyway.

It was another drunken night in the bar. I can't remember how we started, but we were communicating by writing notes on a pad she had. I was worried when a dude who spoke sign language tried horning in, but my charm( my term for my ability to bullshit on command), closed the deal.

I'm not a proud man.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I know you were just punning around, but I'll answer anyway.

It was another drunken night in the bar. I can't remember how we started, but we were communicating by writing notes on a pad she had. I was worried when a dude who spoke sign language tried horning in, but my charm( my term for my ability to bullshit on command), closed the deal.

I'm not a proud man.
I think that’s actually pretty awesome. Cool of you not to write off a chick because of her disability, or shame on you for taking advantage of a poor girl with a disability.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
I think that’s actually pretty awesome. Cool of you not to write off a chick because of her disability, or shame on you for taking advantage of a poor girl with a disability.
Back in those days, I was kind of like Body Count:
So what we really tryin' to say is Body Count loves everybody. We love Mexican girls, black girls, Oriental girls, it really don't matter. If you from Mars, and you got a pussy, we will fuck you.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Back in those days, I was kind of like Body Count:
So what we really tryin' to say is Body Count loves everybody. We love Mexican girls, black girls, Oriental girls, it really don't matter. If you from Mars, and you got a pussy, we will fuck you.
It's really the way to go through life, though I like tank Abbott's approach.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Livin' that Disciplined Galt @Galt Life

In the morning.

Way too work.

At work.

With the ladies.

At the bar.

Fight outside the bar.

After the bar.

At the end of the day.