General In other news...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Nice to see the conspiratard nonsense has already started lol.

This should be fun.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Nice to see the conspiratard nonsense has already started lol.

This should be fun.
Given the extent of the alleged abuse, the sheer number of high profile contacts that Epstein had, along with the incredibly shady circumstances of his death, it seems to me to be very unlikely that the trial won't be just as shady.

You have to admit that there's a billowing cloud of smoke around this case, it's no surprise to see people jumping to conclusions about where the fires might be.

I highly doubt any truly shocking info about rich and powerful people will come to light during the trial unfortunately, which will mean that the theories will abound for years to come.

M

member 3289

Given the extent of the alleged abuse, the sheer number of high profile contacts that Epstein had, along with the incredibly shady circumstances of his death, it seems to me to be very unlikely that the trial won't be just as shady.

You have to admit that there's a billowing cloud of smoke around this case, it's no surprise to see people jumping to conclusions about where the fires might be.

I highly doubt any truly shocking info about rich and powerful people will come to light during the trial unfortunately, which will mean that the theories will abound for years to come.
I highly doubt she gets off scot-free as well. If she does, the conspiratards might have a meritable argument. Until and unless that happens, discussions of who the judge/lead prosecutor is are just a bit silly imo.

Last edited by a moderator:

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I do know a bit of ”inside“ knowledge of this.

one of the girls testifying was his New York concubine. She was groomed and given a New York apartment, living with her mother. She was offered a college education for being part of his harem. Her mother was aware. Obviously. But they went with it. She is the one that was genuinely in his inner circle. She was with him for 3 years.

maxwells defence is going to say these girls are not to be believed because they have made up the trauma and were already damaged. They willingly wanted to turn their lives around with his Money and use it as an opportunity. She has the same lawyers and experts Weinstein used.

You’d think she might have watched how that turned out for him….

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

it’s possible some names will come out. But it’s doubtful as it’s about her conviction. Any names used will be redacted.

And that’s normal. The plaintiffs could be sued.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
the other girl, there is 3. Is basically going for trafficking. She was flown to his Mexican villa at 17. Mexican law is sex is fine at 16 but merikan law means you can’t travel a minor over state lines, international lines under 18.

Its the gaetz gate loophole she is going for.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Are the Clinton's slippin?
Thought she would have had an "accident" by now.
She just won’t reveal anything outside the “family” she was part of. Will be granted life, either in prison or “not enough corroborating evidence to convict” as long as she keeps her mouth shut……..

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Lol I’m not salty, but don’t try and dance around your true feelings, we’ve all read your postings. Have some integrity and self respect. I know those are new concepts for you but it will help you eventually grow into the type of person who contributes to society.
he could be an unrepentant anti-Semite AND be exposing the state-level corruption of the Israeli gov't.

they're not mutually exclusive truths.