General In other news...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Doesn't count if it happened before Epstein became a registered sex offender.

I think anybody who had contact with him before conviction may have known what he was up to.

That type of information should not be completely disregarded IMO.

He pretty clearly was doing this shit far earlier than 2005.

Of course it doesn't mean anybody was guilty of anything for being in his presence, but it is interesting to see who was mingling with him.

Any contact after the conviction should be highly scrutinized and put under the microscope.
1638747910885.png

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I think anybody who had contact with him before conviction may have known what he was up to.

That type of information should not be completely disregarded IMO.

He pretty clearly was doing this shit far earlier than 2005.

Of course it doesn't mean anybody was guilty of anything for being in his presence, but it is interesting to see who was mingling with him.

Any contact after the conviction should be highly scrutinized and put under the microscope.
I'm simply pointing out that pre-05 someone can plausibly plead ignorance. After 05, not so much.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
where are the libs demanding the arrest of Bill Clinton?

link(s)?
You haven't noticed that Bill Clinton is basically persona non grata in the Democrat Party, and has been for years? A former two term President who left office with an over 50% approval rating, yet he barely campaigned for his wife in either of her runs, but particularly the last one. He was viewed as a political liability. That didn't register with you?

??

Last edited:

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Anybody who thinks she's gonna do real time is a schmuck. You probably wouldn't know a charade if it knocked you on your dumb ass, sumo-squatted over your face and conducted a Class 2 download on it.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You haven't noticed that Bill Clinton is basically persona non grata in the Democrat Party, and has been for years? A former two term President who left office with an over 50% approval rating, yet he barely campaigned for his wife in either of her runs, but particularly the last one. He was viewed as a political liability. That didn't register with you?

??
i'm sure it really hurts his feelings.

have you noticed that he's not in prison?

"persona non grata"? "barely campaigned"?

you realize that between the library and the foundation, the Clintons are sitting on almost $500M, right?

persona non grata, LOL

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
i'm sure it really hurts his feelings.

have you noticed that he's not in prison?

"persona non grata"? "barely campaigned"?

you realize that between the library and the foundation, the Clintons are sitting on almost $500M, right?

persona non grata, LOL
Nothing says "persona non grata" quite like your wife running for president and still having significant influence within the organization as a whole even after losing to a reality TV star.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Anybody who thinks she's gonna do real time is a schmuck. You probably wouldn't know a charade if it knocked you on your dumb ass, sumo-squatted over your face and conducted a Class 2 download on it.
c'mon. it's not like Biden appointed the judge two weeks ago, or that the prosecutor who built the case retired a month before the trial started...