is this 2 month body transformation for real?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dashabox

Fi fie fo fum
Dec 7, 2017
I dunno, I am pretty blessed genetically in terms of packing muscle on pretty quickly and that seems pretty over the top to me. Unless he is stacking some serious vitamins. But then again, I have never really been serious about my dieting when I train so maybe this guy is just very gifted or on an insane diet? I would lean towards the vitamins.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I dunno, I am pretty blessed genetically in terms of packing muscle on pretty quickly and that seems pretty over the top to me. Unless he is stacking some serious vitamins. But then again, I have never really been serious about my dieting when I train so maybe this guy is just very gifted or on an insane diet? I would lean towards the vitamins.
I would say no serious steroids at all honestly
He already has a decent build, just has some fat that with the right diet, cutter and lots of work at the gym, mostly high reps and cardio workout, that is very believable
Look at his traps before and after and that's your easy sign of steroids use
They get a little bigger but nothing crazy, they just get way more defined.
I'd say 100% he is on a cutter like the old school hydroxycut or just a straight ephedrine, asprine (and there's one more thing you mix with these two but I'm pretty stoned and can't remember right now lol) cutter
I don't think he's on winny, but that is another possibility and would also help with the muscle

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
He already has a decent build, just has some fat that with the right diet, cutter and lots of work at the gym, mostly high reps and cardio workout, that is very believable
I'd say 100% he is on a cutter like the old school hydroxycut or just a straight ephedrine, asprine (and there's one more thing you mix with these two but I'm pretty stoned and can't remember right now lol) cutter
I don't think he's on winny, but that is another possibility and would also help with the muscle
he didn't add a lot of muscle, & he's probably on a cutter, but a lot of people have no idea how big a difference just eliminating carbs from their diet would make. weight flies off pretty quickly.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
he didn't add a lot of muscle, & he's probably on a cutter, but a lot of people have no idea how big a difference just eliminating carbs from their diet would make. weight flies off pretty quickly.
I cut carbs and sugar out roughly 7 months ago and down 70+lbs
You are exactly right

Dashabox

Fi fie fo fum
Dec 7, 2017
Yeah, perhaps you are right. The lighting and angle could be helping a bit too as we as him getting a pump before the after pic as well as some other little, easy tricks.

You are truck are right about the carbs and sugar, I am pretty fat right now but 2 weeks of hard cardio and some dieting and I start getting a 6 pack (I know that sounds like bullshit) so I guess this is possible for some people in 2 months.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
isn't his biceps bigger?

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
isn't his biceps bigger?
He does add muscle but nothing that crazy honestly
Watch when he first walks in and turns to the side, his arms are already a decent size
Mostly what I see is the excess fat that was there being turned into muscle and then tonned right the fuck up

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Yeah, perhaps you are right. The lighting and angle could be helping a bit too as we as him getting a pump before the after pic as well as some other little, easy tricks.

You are truck are right about the carbs and sugar, I am pretty fat right now but 2 weeks of hard cardio and some dieting and I start getting a 6 pack (I know that sounds like bullshit) so I guess this is possible for some people in 2 months.
This is true
The lighting and angles could be making a massive impact on what we are seeing

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
He does add muscle but nothing that crazy honestly
Watch when he first walks in and turns to the side, his arms are already a decent size
Mostly what I see is the excess fat that was there being turned into muscle and then tonned right the fuck up
So toning up makes your muscles appear bigger right?

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
That guy wasn't that big to start with, plus if you look at his legs and the shape of his fat when he bends over it looks like he had been in shape before.

So cut the carbs to lose the belly fat, do the right exercises to wake up the muscle tissue he already had, do some stuff right before going on camera to make it pop, and voila.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
That guy wasn't that big to start with, plus if you look at his legs and the shape of his fat when he bends over it looks like he had been in shape before.

So cut the carbs to lose the belly fat, do the right exercises to wake up the muscle tissue he already had, do some stuff right before going on camera to make it pop, and voila.
that's how they get the before & after pics for almost all the miracle weight loss drugs commercials that are on tv.

I say almost b/c of this idiot, which is one of the funniest things I've seen

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
So toning up makes your muscles appear bigger right?
By tonned I more meant defined and it does make your muscle appear larger due to the actual muscle being seen (top to bottom) instead of more rounded and only seeing the top of the bicep

But what is more making it appear larger is that his bicep does get larger (Espcially longer) because its obvious he is putting in more time at the gym and eating a healthier diet
the gains and normal signs are not there to show major steroid use

Is it possible he took something? absolutely, I don't know the guy at all
From my experience with heavy steroid use and cutters, I would guess he was using an ephedrine based cutter, completely changed his diet, put in much more work at the gym and truly committed to his goal
Probably taking some multi vitamins as well

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
that's how they get the before & after pics for almost all the miracle weight loss drugs commercials that are on tv.

I say almost b/c of this idiot, which is one of the funniest things I've seen

I've done this when I was younger and first got into body building
You are absolutely right
They always make sure you have a really nice pump going for the after picture and a lot of time the after picture will be slightly darker

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
That is bullshit. It's a guy doing a cut, or the pictures got reversed. You already see muscle definition in the "before picture". Pictures should have been taken in same lighting, distance, etc. Most of these pictures are BS.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015

All the dude had to do is run and cut weight to get those results. The muscles were already there.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You're on.
2 months I'll look like Shaka Zulu, only the white version, which is......William Shatner I think.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What stood out most to me was the box of tissues.
After he started tightening up and reviewing his pics, perhaps physically getting laid, that box disappeared.

lamarclark09

Oct 20, 2022
Oh man, this is insane. It does not look like a 2 months transformation. It looks like more than 2 months since he chases this by making himself healthier. I real