General Is this a cool forum?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I assume you just google such things? You have to pay for an account? Asking for a friend.
Just be here on fight nights and jump in our live discussions that are stickied in the Cageside forum. Members tend to share places they fish w/ crystal clear water via PM.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have no idea why there's a negative connotation to this.

1. Big Screen picture of NBA = Win
2. God's FREE TV stand = Win
3. The white thing that runs on electricalticity = Win
4. Antenna means no cable bill = Win
5. Tan shorts = Win
6. Most comfort shoes in the world =Win
7. Coors in hand = Win
8. Beautiful day = Win
9. Lots of wood = Win

That's Charlie Sheen level winning.

If this picture were a visual representation of God creating the earth in 9 days, #10 is the rest.

Also OP, I'd pay good quid to see your first online spatter with Belobog @Belobog .
If Disciplined Galt @Fuðflogi jumped in along with Greek777 @Γαλάνης , I would drop shrooms for the ensuing visuals.

Per your question, just imagine a bunch of mma sites under one giant shield protecting you from the elements.
This is "The MMA Community".

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Why would I want to fight with someone named Belobug??
I'd get his name right if I were you, it may have already begun.

To answer your question , because all those names duking it out would look visually funny to me.
I'm a narcissist.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
So are most of you guys banned posters from other forums? Do any of you guys know me?
Troublemaker alert.

Let's have it: Who are you and why were you banned, and no I haven't read the thread, but I can sense you're trouble.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Most are not banned from anywhere...they just choose to post and be here

I do not recognize your screen name at the moment
He is the most iconic member of Sherdog in history.

He made Matt go very very crazy.

He's the funniest person ever.

Welcome Lubaolong!

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Troublemaker alert.

Let's have it: Who are you and why were you banned, and no I haven't read the thread, but I can sense you're trouble.
I think he asked to be deleted.

So many people trying to fight him and doxx his real life because he made them look silly.

Matt was for some reason sore about it, I guess because it was alot of work for him to delete all the posts that he just never let Lubaol9ng back for a very long time. So he didn't get banned in the true sense. Just Matt did not like him and kind of held a grudge over having to delete Lub's account many many years ago.

Lubaolong

Jan 21, 2019
Troublemaker alert.

I've posted on MMA forums with this handle since 2001 or 2002. Only banned a couple places for illegitimate reasons.

1. Ban on UG as noted above. I don't remember how the exact situation came up, but I responded to some post about not wasting $10 on a bar of soap and that regular soap works fine. Dude who owns defense soap and a moderator got involved in the conversation. I pointed out that he was making a lot of illegal health claims about his soap, that it treats, cures, and prevents a number of disease and other comments, and that the FDA had been cracking down on companies doing this. It's not cool to come on a karate forum and try to make money off of a largely not highly educated crowd by telling them your soap will cure their herpes. I hate it when anyone tries to take advantage of other people. Moderator asked where he made these claims. I linked like a dozen forum posts the owner made and links to his website. Within like 10 minutes, posts were edited, website was edited, and moderator accused me of trolling. Someone said that I was a doctor and posted on Sherdog for many years. Moderator demanded to know my name and where I worked to prove my credentials otherwise he would ban me. I said he was crazy and nothing in the discussion or what he was doing had anything to do with my educational credentials. I posted screencaps of the pre-edited versions of the posts/website to show what they were trying to cover up. Moderator deleted my posts and banned me. It came out that the moderator was getting a kickback from the company and was editing stuff trying to protect his interests. Multiple people jumped to my defense, he started deleting other people's posts and freezing accounts. I never visited the site again after that night, but based on what he posted on this forum, it looks like it cost him his modship over there.

2. Joe Rogan forum. I went into an alpha brain thread and pointed out their deceptive marketing practices, specifically regarding their use of scientific evidence (e.g. using basic science research to make clinical claims, using studies about l-dopa in Parkinson's patients to make claims about enhancing function in a healthy population, referencing papers that don't even support the claims being made, etc). Their lead scientist guy on paper was some undergrad student they recruited off Craiglist or something. He tried to defend a lot of the points, but clearly was clueless. I specifically pointed out how dumb the l-dopa ingredient was, how their logic made no sense, and how I would never knowingly take a supplement with that in it. My account and all posts were deleted and a month later alpha brain was reformulated without l-dopa.

3. Sherdog. Lots of stalkers and weirdos were stalking me and trying to sabotage me IRL like 11 years ago. I asked admin to delete my posts. They didn't want to because they said Sherdog would lose too many threads. I started just deleting all my posts myself. Came back the next day with a brand new account. Matt banned me saying I wasted an administrators time asking for my account to be deleted and then coming back the next day. Real reason probably had more to do with the fact I recently had made fun of Matt in the off-topic for getting fired from his last 4 jobs.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I've posted on MMA forums with this handle since 2001 or 2002. Only banned a couple places for illegitimate reasons.

1. Ban on Taco Bell as noted above. I don't remember how the exact situation came up, but I responded to some post about not wasting $10 on a bar of soap and that regular soap works fine. Dude who owns defense soap and a moderator got involved in the conversation. I pointed out that he was making a lot of illegal health claims about his soap, that it treats, cures, and prevents a number of disease and other comments, and that the FDA had been cracking down on companies doing this. It's not cool to come on a karate forum and try to make money off of a largely not highly educated crowd by telling them your soap will cure their herpes. I hate it when anyone tries to take advantage of other people. Moderator asked where he made these claims. I linked like a dozen forum posts the owner made and links to his website. Within like 10 minutes, posts were edited, website was edited, and moderator accused me of trolling. Someone said that I was a doctor and posted on Sherdog for many years. Moderator demanded to know my name and where I worked to prove my credentials otherwise he would ban me. I said he was crazy and nothing in the discussion or what he was doing had anything to do with my educational credentials. I posted screencaps of the pre-edited versions of the posts/website to show what they were trying to cover up. Moderator deleted my posts and banned me. It came out that the moderator was getting a kickback from the company and was editing stuff trying to protect his interests. Multiple people jumped to my defense, he started deleting other people's posts and freezing accounts. I never visited the site again after that night, but based on what he posted on this forum, it looks like it cost him his modship over there.

2. Joe Rogan forum. I went into an alpha brain thread and pointed out their deceptive marketing practices, specifically regarding their use of scientific evidence (e.g. using basic science research to make clinical claims, using studies about l-dopa in Parkinson's patients to make claims about enhancing function in a healthy population, referencing papers that don't even support the claims being made, etc). Their lead scientist guy on paper was some undergrad student they recruited off Craiglist or something. He tried to defend a lot of the points, but clearly was clueless. I specifically pointed out how dumb the l-dopa ingredient was, how their logic made no sense, and how I would never knowingly take a supplement with that in it. My account and all posts were deleted and a month later alpha brain was reformulated without l-dopa.

3. Sherdog. Lots of stalkers and weirdos were trying to sabotage me IRL getting into medical school like 11 years ago. I asked admin to delete my posts. They didn't want to because they said Sherdog would lose too many threads. I started just deleting all my posts myself. Came back the next day with a brand new account. Matt banned me saying I wasted an administrators time asking for my account to be deleted and then coming back the next day.

That's about it. Do I sound like troublemaker?
just a bunch of jokers...never take em serious
u seem fine to me

M

member 3289

1. Ban on Taco Bell as noted above. I don't remember how the exact situation came up, but I responded to some post about not wasting $10 on a bar of soap and that regular soap works fine. Dude who owns defense soap and a moderator got involved in the conversation. I pointed out that he was making a lot of illegal health claims about his soap, that it treats, cures, and prevents a number of disease and other comments, and that the FDA had been cracking down on companies doing this. It's not cool to come on a karate forum and try to make money off of a largely not highly educated crowd by telling them your soap will cure their herpes. I hate it when anyone tries to take advantage of other people. Moderator asked where he made these claims. I linked like a dozen forum posts the owner made and links to his website. Within like 10 minutes, posts were edited, website was edited, and moderator accused me of trolling. Someone said that I was a doctor and posted on Sherdog for many years. Moderator demanded to know my name and where I worked to prove my credentials otherwise he would ban me. I said he was crazy and nothing in the discussion or what he was doing had anything to do with my educational credentials. I posted screencaps of the pre-edited versions of the posts/website to show what they were trying to cover up. Moderator deleted my posts and banned me. It came out that the moderator was getting a kickback from the company and was editing stuff trying to protect his interests. Multiple people jumped to my defense, he started deleting other people's posts and freezing accounts. I never visited the site again after that night, but based on what he posted on this forum, it looks like it cost him his modship over there.

3. Sherdog. Lots of stalkers and weirdos were stalking me and trying to sabotage me IRL like 11 years ago. I asked admin to delete my posts. They didn't want to because they said Sherdog would lose too many threads. I started just deleting all my posts myself. Came back the next day with a brand new account. Matt banned me saying I wasted an administrators time asking for my account to be deleted and then coming back the next day. Real reason probably had more to do with the fact I recently had made fun of Matt in the off-topic for getting fired from his last 4 jobs.

That's about it. Do I sound like a troublemaker?

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Real reason probably had more to do with the fact I recently had made fun of Matt in the off-topic for getting fired from his last 4 jobs.
Before you think this may be mean, Matt said alot of very mean things about Lubaolong without ever having proof you know? Always saying everything he said is a lie. I know Matt is dishonest because he tried to tell the OffTopic that we were the same user and just stuff totally not true just because I liked Lubaolong he tried to say how I was really lubaolong and he was talking himself up because he is crazy so i personally know Matt is a dork.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Before you think this may be mean, Matt said alot of very mean things about Lubaolong without ever having proof you know? Always saying everything he said is a lie. I know Matt is dishonest because he tried to tell the OffTopic that we were the same user and just stuff totally not true just because I liked Lubaolong he tried to say how I was really lubaolong and he was talking himself up because he is crazy so i personally know Matt is a dork.
Why not take this to a pm?

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015

That's about it. Do I sound like a troublemaker?
No one will read that. I’d suggest editing to remove. Replace with girl in very little clothes.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Why not take this to a pm?
Lub's knows Matt's deal.

He had this weird way of publicly accusing X user of being Y user and try to discount them by trying to make it look like they are talking to themself. It's just weird to see a moderator doing that.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Lub's knows Matt's deal.

He had this weird way of publicly accusing X user of being Y user and try to discount them by trying to make it look like they are talking to themself. It's just weird to see a moderator doing that.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I got banned from the Taco Bell for calling into question some of the health claims about a wrestling soap. One of the moderators was getting a kickback and didn’t like me hurting his business.
I remember you. You did good work. Defense was the height of broscience.