It’s Wednesday…..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hmmm tony trying to sell collision as being sold out.

Looks like theres 500 people there.

Koma

Aug 13, 2024
Tonight’s Lineup

• AEW Continental Championship: Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Claudio Castagnoli
  • AEW Women's World Championship: "Timeless" Toni Storm (c) vs. Saraya
  • Big Bill vs. HOOK
  • MJF and Will Ospreay face-to-face
  • Chris Jericho vs. "Dynamite Kid" Tommy Billington
  • Final Showdown (moderated by Nigel McGuinness): Bryan Danielson and Swerve Strickland

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Tonight’s Lineup

• Big Bill vs. HOOK
  • Final Showdown (moderated by Nigel McGuinness): Bryan Danielson and Swerve Strickland
Nigel has gotta fight Bryan

Koma

Aug 13, 2024
FTR/Darby vs Bucks/Jack Perry has been added.

The Outrunners were supposed to wrestle in person but are too jacked, vascular, tan and young for the British. Got relegated to hosting the PPV this weekend.

Beezulbubba

Aug 15, 2024
Tonight’s Lineup

• Big Bill vs. HOOK
Shit, Napped and didn't get my picks in. Haven't seen it, but if Big Bill Doesn't win against Hook, I;m starting to believe this league is fake fighting.

Koma

Aug 13, 2024
It was ok.

Bill/Hook will be shown Friday night but Bill attacked Hook after the Jericho/Billington match when Hook came to the ring.

Basically just a build up show for the PPV. Okada/Claudio was a decent time limit draw. I think every other match and segment had some sort of run in.

Koma

Aug 13, 2024
Ricochet has supposedly signed with AEW. Given the timing from his WWE contract he could appear at Wembley. -Fightful Select

Assuming Ospreay wins, I could see Riccochet pop up at the end as an instant challenger given their history.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Collision was filmed immediately after dynamite.

Did any of you guys watch it? I did but don't know if it's aired and don't wanna spoil it if you ain't seen it.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It was strange watching collision and them pretending it was saturday and hours away from all in.

Koma

Aug 13, 2024
Collision was filmed immediately after dynamite.

Did any of you guys watch it? I did but don't know if it's aired and don't wanna spoil it if you ain't seen it.
Did it air in the US yet? I heard that TK made some announcement that the show airing on Friday night was filmed last week and that the continuation show from last night airs on Saturday.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Did it air in the US yet? I heard that TK made some announcement that the show airing on Friday night was filmed last week and that the continuation show from last night airs on Saturday.
It was dynamite followed straight with collision. And during the collision broadcast they pretended it was Saturday not wednesday. It was weird.

I just watched it online on a wrestling streaming site I usually watch it on.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Same crowd. At the end of dynamite the spent a few minutes switching shit over then did collision. To comes out and asks the crowd if they liked dynamite and asks if they are ready for the first ever UK collision.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Mild spoiler. Claudio is on the show and the announcers talk about the draw he had with okada a few days ago.

I was like motherfuck that was earlier on tonight

Koma

Aug 13, 2024
Mild spoiler. Claudio is on the show and the announcers talk about the draw he had with okada a few days ago.

I was like motherfuck that was earlier on tonight
They have had multiple continuity issues with that set up. A couple involved blood getting on ring gear during the earlier show and wearing the same gear to the later show.

Is Mox even on the Wembley card?