I've been hacking Cod blops 1 AMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Just to be clear, if we were to contribute ideas, this is legal, right??? Lol
I've just done some more digging, and apparently there was this mad German doctor who started frying volunteers, in an attempt to discover teleportation. This was until he and his child, were locked into the device, by another mad Nazi doctor, and fried themselves. Quite chilling reading!!

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I've just done some more digging, and apparently there was this mad German doctor who started frying volunteers, in an attempt to discover teleportation. This was until he and his child, were locked into the device, by another mad Nazi doctor, and fried themselves. Quite chilling reading!!

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
The last thing I decoded was from the Dreamland server: GUN IN MY RIGHT HAND, AND A COLA IN MY LEFT BRING, ME THE MEATSACKS (!) lol
I've done a mission tonight. We fought our way out of Vietnam. The next mission is in Soviet Russia...

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
I've got to the last mission of cod blops 1, and the game gets stuck at the final numbers station. Can somebody email Treyarch asking them to debug this mission for me? Like I've killed all the bad guys, and then nothing happens. I think it's a bug, but I hope they sort it out, because I did want to finish the game!?!