Jake Gyllenhaal plays ex-UFC fighter in Road House reboot

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Tired of these re-boots.

Write something new.
there is never an original thought or idea these days . the reboots are always an abortion of the original. i cant think of a single reboot that was better .. if they arent rebooting things they are making endless sequels . no one needs to see part 7 of anything . i can only see the hulk smash a car in to a building so many times. by remaking things like roadhouse or red dawn they take an absolute classic and somehow gay it up and make a lesser version that does a disservice to the original . it would be better to just leave things alone

Discomboobulated

Mama Mia
Jul 17, 2021
i didnt watch it....maybe today
I watched it.

I can't review movies worth a shit. All I can say is that I thought it would be worse than it was. Connor is weird as fuck with his strange bow-legged, roided out body he has now.

My favorite part of the movie was probably all of the bad guys. They were goofy in an 80's sort of way and I thought they were pretty funny (relatively speaking).

I'm sure I'll never watch it again.

That is all.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
They took the soul right out of this movie by changing the soundtrack

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
4/10 . if this was a stand alone movie and not a reboot i would give it 5/10 .it is a disgrace to the original and only loosely based on the premise of roadhouse . the effects are gay and lame. every crash is over done to the point of being cheesy . its not the worst movie i have ever seen but it aint roadhouse. i would have loved to have seen how they would have tried to make this movie with ronda rousey though. conor plays a good deranged retard. he is somewhat believable . ronda on the other hand...what is she going to do armbar everyone? thia kind of reminded me of that south park episode where lucas and speilberg raped indiana jones

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I was surprised, it was good considering the situation
Jake carried it, no shit
Conor played 3 day bender roider(himself), limited screen time but full bore ham
Females were hot, not much else was memorable

Villian guy was super cheese so easily disregard because it is an 80s remake

I score 6.5 on my scale
also score it un-rewatchable for the cringe parts

Mind you I smoked 3 new strains as I watched it today so I might just be out of gourd

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Barely got past Conor's ass and had to go to bed because early wake up
will finish it later
McNugget's bare ass wasn't on my 2024 bingo card...
I was surprised, it was good considering the situation
Jake carried it, no shit
Conor played 3 day bender roider(himself), limited screen time but full bore ham
Females were hot, not much else was memorable

Villian guy was super cheese so easily disregard because it is an 80s remake

I score 6.5 on my scale
This^
Enjoyed it more than I should've but probably won't watch it again. Made me legit laugh a few times. Also as others have said remakes usually suck and don't compare to the original. Top Gun Maverick was the only solid one I can remember...

GSPinapool

Jun 21, 2019
Bizarre.
Looks like Parkinson's or vax injury.
Those aren't typical meth movements.
He looks bad, especially next to a healthy normal man.
i have never been a Conor fan. But holy fuck i hope he gets help. that is very hard to watch.

Jake's face during this interview is also crying for this guy to get help. And i'm sure Jake has been around enough hollywood train wrecks to know what happens. christ.

Spidermoore

Oct 19, 2015
there is never an original thought or idea these days . the reboots are always an abortion of the original. i cant think of a single reboot that was better .. if they arent rebooting things they are making endless sequels . no one needs to see part 7 of anything . i can only see the hulk smash a car in to a building so many times. by remaking things like roadhouse or red dawn they take an absolute classic and somehow gay it up and make a lesser version that does a disservice to the original . it would be better to just leave things alone
1982 “The Thing” with Kurt Russel

is a remake of the 1951 film “The Thing from Another World”

The 1951 film is decent considering when it was made but the 1982 remake is much better.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Last edited:

ender852

TMMAC Addict
Jan 31, 2015
I watched it today, didn't hate it, but it wasn't nearly as good as the first one. Then around 2/3 in, Dalton just starts killing people and is a straight up serial killer lol. This amused me greatly, fucker bought ice for the bodies. Then the final fight scene with McGregor was god awful, and dropped the movie down several notches. 4/10, would have rated higher without the bunk ass "3d" fight scene with retarded one liners.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
1982 “The Thing” with Kurt Russel

is a remake of the 1951 film “The Thing from Another World”

The 1951 film is decent considering when it was made but the 1982 remake is much better.

View: https://youtu.be/GGHXWF7LeZI?si=sOln50JIXUG4XmXv

Coolest mofo in Hollywood.
Of course he doesn't live there..