General January 6th lies are being revealed

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Looks like the Jan 6th “insurrection” was actually just a photo op facilitated by Capitol Police and FBI.

Kamala Harris compared this day to 9/11 and Pearl Harbor…let that sink in.

This was a coordinated psyop on the American People to justify persecution of Trump and his supporters.

And I believe that is called treason.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Imagine if the Democratic cocksuckers would've kept the House we would've never seen any of this footage. For as big a cuck Kevin McCarthy is we owe him thanks and Tucker as well for having a brass set to air this important footage.

These fucking pieces of shit have no shame allowing people to rot in prison without charges for months/years knowing a lot of them don't deserve to be in there and they lied to all of us (5 cops killed, cop killed with fire extinguisher, white supremacy, armed insurrection)...

View: https://twitter.com/themarketswork/status/1632940035980029952

View: https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/1632926429015941120

View: https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1632916774055297024

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Important to note that a year ago, all of this would have been banned/censored on Twitter. Musk buying Twitter was huge for waking people up and free speech.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
All I know is that there is a WhatsApp thread on fire right now. With a bunch brain washed hacks still calling this the darkest day in American history.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
it is fucked watching twitter people react to this info. hoes mad at tucker instead of the jan 6 committee . they are reeeeing about tucker being a traitor for showing the footage . we are living in clown world. never mind being mad at the people who deceived you . be mad at the one who showed you the truth

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
All I know is that there is a WhatsApp thread on fire right now. With a bunch brain washed hacks still calling this the darkest day in American history.
I expect someone will be re-emerging in the next day or so, to tell us all that this is the real hoax.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
it is fucked watching twitter people react to this info. hoes mad at tucker instead of the jan 6 committee . they are reeeeing about tucker being a traitor for showing the footage . we are living in clown world. never mind being mad at the people who deceived you . be mad at the one who showed you the truth
Russell Brand was on Rogan the other day, and he brought like papers and shit with him and says to Rogan "In my new role as an investigative journalist." and it was the longest I laughed in a long time because he obviously meant it as a tongue in cheek joke, but also, he's kind of right.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Russell Brand was on Rogan the other day, and he brought like papers and shit with him and says to Rogan "In my new role as an investigative journalist." and it was the longest I laughed in a long time because he obviously meant it as a tongue in cheek joke, but also, he's kind of right.
He (Russell) and Steven Crowder did a show today. Should be interesting.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
It's group think. They want it to be true so badly that they ignore their lying eyes. A rational person would have stopped believing the democrats after Trump hoax 2,731, but they just want it to be true so bad that if they believe hard enough, it will be so. Very rational people on the left.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Anyone watch Chuck Schumer melt down and demand that Tucker be pulled off the air?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Continuing to blame those exposing the truth allows them to convince themselves they weren't lied to, duped, and wrong. Finally accepting that everything you've been told, and believed to be true, is actually completely false, has gotta be a tough pill to swallow.

Pride cometh before the fall.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's group think. They want it to be true so badly that they ignore their lying eyes. A rational person would have stopped believing the democrats after Trump hoax 2,731, but they just want it to be true so bad that if they believe hard enough, it will be so. Very rational people on the left.
While simultaneously ranting about the irrationality of religious belief, unable to identify the psychological parallels.
They put the psycho in psychology.