General January 6th lies are being revealed

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I think that is a retarded statement for either side to make. 9/11 was mostly peaceful until it wasn't.
I think it's a statement towards the level the media will go to tell a story rather than report the facts. They have an agenda.

Was everyone there a flag-waving granny? Of course not.
But to compare this to 9-11 and Pearl Harbor? Ludicrous.

To some degree, it went down exactly like many Dems in DC hoped it would, giving them a feather in their cap providing they all tell the same story. Unfortunately for them, actual video footage in raw form (for now) doesn't have bias and sheds some light on the actual events.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
do you guys not remember when tucker used to be on fake news CNN?
1678325665846.png

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
I think it's a statement towards the level the media will go to tell a story rather than report the facts. They have an agenda.
Yeah, my point is both sides are doing this.

"What? Guys can't visit the Capital anymore?"
- Shane Gillis' Dad

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Yeah, my point is both sides are doing this.

"What? Guys can't visit the Capital anymore?"
- Shane Gillis' Dad
100%
But one side has a bigger megaphone and reaches a bigger audience.
And when it's revealed they were completely full of shit? It's never mentioned.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
In one of the January 2021 exchanges made public on Tuesday, Carlson texts a colleague: "We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can't wait"
"I hate him passionately," Carlson added
In another exchange made public this week, Carlson wrote: "We're all pretending we've got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it's been is too tough to digest. But come on. There really isn't an upside to Trump."

This has been known for quite some time. I've said it here multiple times before, but it wasn't too long ago that Tucker was on MSNBC and CNN sporting a bow tie and spewing his liberal bullshit. He was hired at Fox and then started to act like a Trump supporter since that is where the money was. He dispises Trump and all Trump supporters, but he's willing to sell himself out for the money. Not a guy to be trusted even though recently he has been putting on great content. If he was offered a job at CNN or MSNBC, he would go back to his regular self.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
This has been known for quite some time. I've said it here multiple times before, but it wasn't too long ago that Tucker was on MSNBC and CNN sporting a bow tie and spewing his liberal bullshit. He was hired at Fox and then started to act like a Trump supporter since that is where the money was. He dispises Trump and all Trump supporters, but he's willing to sell himself out for the money. Not a guy to be trusted even though recently he has been putting on great content. If he was offered a job at CNN or MSNBC, he would go back to his regular self.
It's also why Murdock loves him so much and bumped Hannity and Ingraham to later time slots. Murdock hates Trump. Basically Tucker is what Brian Stelter was to the ousted CEO of CNN.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
From what I remember even at CNN, Tucker has always been Conservative but more of a country club Republican type. He would hate on Fox News which was their rival of course. He never went full retard (Joe Scarboring) though and has found his home now...
Tucker looks like a rich Cabbage Pail Kid.
As does B.J. Penn fam...

BJ-Penn.jpg.png

Dave_Accu

Mar 5, 2023
The problem with things like this are that even though the left was 100% wrong, they will refuse to watch the video because it's Tucker and because it says something different than what they were told originally. Asking them further, there is no real answer as to why they won't watch it. They all seem to start skipping down the path of saying that the video is fake but they always stop themselves short of saying it.

We have seen what happens when it's their own "team blue" being the one saying "Hey wait a minute guys this doesn't seem right". They attack them viciously. Just look what happened to Matt Taibbi. Life long left leaner and then was tasked with writing only about the truth of what he researched with the "Twitter Files". Because he didn't come out and say "Nope the left did nothing wrong at all" he was attacked as a racist and everything else. Same thing happens to Bill Maher because he refuses to kiss the ring. He hasn't been cancelled yet because he's still anti trump but that's the only thing saving him

What the fuck is civil society supposed to do with "People" like that? They obviously can't even be reasoned with by their own people. That's worse than a cult. In a cult the cult members can at least be heard in a civil manner.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
All I know is that there is a WhatsApp thread on fire right now. With a bunch brain washed hacks still calling this the darkest day in American history.
Heard from someone in such a thread that Splinty gets drunk and likely coked up every weekend and threatens to shut TMMAC site down. I honestly think he’s going to do it sooner rather than later bc he said he’s 'the only one with the access to the servers.’ You guys might want to say something so that maybe Wild can get server access to someone with IT knowledge who isn’t such a liberal.

Dave_Accu

Mar 5, 2023
Heard from someone in such a thread that Splinty gets drunk and likely coked up every weekend and threatens to shut TMMAC site down. I honestly think he’s going to do it sooner rather than later bc he said he’s 'the only one with the access to the servers.’ You guys might want to say something so that maybe Wild can get server access to someone with IT knowledge who isn’t such a liberal.
It can't be that much to host. Can it?