Lifestyle Job interview For job I've been waiting on!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Congrats.

I marked funny because of the ice cream cups. Not because I'm a complete asshole.
I told my current boss as soon as i got the call. She did the whole "why" routine. Instead of telling her how incompetent she is at managimg a shop and going on a sexist tirade, I just told her that the main reason is because they give their guys ice cream.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Have an interview Monday for a very large fleet at their local shop and a position that I've waited for for over a year. The guy in the spot is finally retiring. They told me to wear blue jeans and my work boots... is that weird? Going to be working on mostly hydraulics and can make up to $120k per year if I'm down with the over time, which I definitely am. Great benefits, Snap-On tool credits for attendance, Gatorade provided daily along with ice cream on evening break. I know two people that work there and one at their headquarters, so I know the recruiter isn't blowing smoke up my ass.
That's great.
Best of luck.
I'm in the process of looking for another job too.

Lukewarm Carl

TMMAC Addict
Aug 7, 2015
I'm about to walk into my boss's office and demand ice cream.

He'll just tell me to go next door to the brewery and have a beer on my company card