John Gotti's MMA Fighter Grandson Wants To...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Because a man who wants to honor his murdering, thieving, monster of a grandfather in public like the guy was a saint, is someone who should be shunned.
The entire fight industry is based on mob and mafia.
If no one signs him it's strictly window dressing.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The entire fight industry is based on mob and mafia.
If no one signs him it's strictly window dressing.
Well I prefer my criminals to feel like they need to hide in the shadows than flaunt themselves all over. That's how things completely fall apart.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well I prefer my criminals to feel like they need to hide in the shadows than flaunt themselves all over. That's how things completely fall apart.
Then you'd hate Washington DC

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Pretty sure he was locked up in Springfield MO . I'm half sure I went past it as a kid and my grandma told me he was locked up there.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I don't think he should be blacklisted from MMA because his grandpa chose a life of crime.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I don't think he should be blacklisted from MMA because his grandpa chose a life of crime.
This is true though I haven’t read the detail.....I’m so tired of clicking on an article and there is no substance, just 622 ads that move my screen up and down in order to get me to click a fucking link....and not even a link to some milf in my area that wants “to date you”

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
I think it would be cool if he entered the ring in a suit like gramps used to wear and if he had a patented finishing move like... kiss the pinkie ring, batta bing batta boom or something like that to honor the old man. He could use the heel thing to his advantage. Apologies to the law abiding humorless people out there.

NHBStriker

Posting Machine
Sep 5, 2015
I think it would be cool if he entered the ring in a suit like gramps used to wear and if he had a patented finishing move like... kiss the pinkie ring, batta bing batta boom or something like that to honor the old man. He could use the heel thing to his advantage. Apologies to the law abiding humorless people out there.
Somehow I'm okay with this. I guess because it's such an obvious joke, that it would actually make fun of his grandfather.

Nov 21, 2015
Yeah I could see if the kid was a criminal too. Not his fault his grandad ran the mob.
Has nothing to do with the kid or the work it looks like he's putting into chasing a dream.

He's choosing to do "right" when he could easily go into a life a crime in the family biz

LET THE KID BANG BRO!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Gene Gotti just got let out after 29 years

Waaahhhh shit

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
what's Sammy "the Bull" up to these days? Surprised John let him off the hook.
last I knew he got run up with some White Power a-holes.

Fun Story: I actually went to a couple parties that those guys threw in the mid-90s.

NHBStriker

Posting Machine
Sep 5, 2015
last I knew he got run up with some White Power a-holes.

Fun Story: I actually went to a couple parties that those guys threw in the mid-90s.
I was in Phoenix from 92-94. After I left Arizona, I had a New Times subscription and remember reading about the Devil Dogs (the White Power a-holes)

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I was in Phoenix from 92-94. After I left Arizona, I had a New Times subscription and remember reading about the Devil Dogs (the White Power a-holes)
White Power was actually the a-hole predecessor to the Devil Dogs. I went to a private school with the Chief of Police's daughter in 93/94, we had our moments... :) Left AZ in 96 for the USAF.

in that 94-96 time, I was working graveyards and running around in the Rock Star scene - my best friend's brother was literally the best sound guy in the valley, Spider. Famously, Bret Michaels refuses to work with him, stemming from the night that Spider spent an entire show in Brett's earpiece telling him how bad he sucked, as retribution for Bret being a prissy whiny bitch during sound check. But I digress...

A couple of my social acquaintances were bikers who made their living running Ecstasy out of Mexico...this was right after E went from being 'illegal' to ILLEGAL. A girl I was intent on hooking up with knew a bunch of White Power because her brother went to HS with them. Bikers happened to be in town when Girl invited me to go hang out with some of her friends. Had fun, had a little e...good times. Went to a couple more parties, but it turns out that White Power was a-ok with picking fights with white guys.

But they had horrible taste in which white guys to pick fights with...like bikers who run drugs for a living.
I wasn't there, but I was told what happened and that I wasn't welcome at their parties any more.

Then when I moved back in 2000 I heard all about the credit card scam with Devil Dogs and Sammy the Bull.