Society John Wayne pulled no punches

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF is wrong with everyone. This was an interview from the 70s with someone who was born in like the 40 or 50s. Jesus when i saw this and saw all the fucking idiots talking shit and getting butt hurt i was like really? Are we going to do THAT now, we are going to look back on everyone and everything they said and just judge the shit out of them? wow.
Ha
nobody is butt hurt
and not all people talked like that in the 70s
I do get that he grew up in a different time

but nobody is fucking idiots and nothing is wrong

IN text he sounds repressed...in person it may be a different story but nobody here gets to talk to him in person

I do know he died from radiation cause nuclear testing on US soil...it was "safe"

Giving a pass to a old mindset is fair but then it gets tricky...Lot of historical murderers and shit also had that mindset

I see no problem in pointing out or observing the poor thinking of the time

Look at quotes from those you consider "villians" against mankind? is it ok to give them a pass?

Last edited:

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
Ha
nobody is butt hurt

IN text he sounds repressed...in person it may be a different story but nobody here gets to talk to him in person

I do know he died from radiation cause nuclear testing on US soil...it was "safe"

Giving a pass to a old mindset is fair but then it gets tricky...Lot of historical murderers and shit also had that mindset

Look at quotes from those you consider "villians" against mankind? is it ok to give them a pass?
"If you like your doctor you'll be able to keep your doctor"

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Ha
nobody is butt hurt

I was referring more to the celebs and what i saw from people on twitter in terms of being butthurt. Pointing out poor thinking is fine but also extremely easy to do for those times, before those times and even now. The question is, when you look overall at what people say and look at what is logical and not logical. Hate and hating people is one thing, when you remove all of that and you start to look at the cold hard logic of things its pretty easy to know what is poor thinking and what isnt. For Mr. John Wayne, what he was saying about black people he thought was logical, but when you remove all that and remove the hate clearly you can see that just doesnt make sense. I hate to bring politics into this but when you look at something like a border wall, which clearly makes sense, we all need borders, we need rules of law etc. It always made sense to everyone before the "hate trump" people were around. So while to them what they are saying makes sense but when you remove the hate, and look at the logic it doesnt make sense at all.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I was referring more to the celebs and what i saw from people on twitter in terms of being butthurt. Pointing out poor thinking is fine but also extremely easy to do for those times, before those times and even now. The question is, when you look overall at what people say and look at what is logical and not logical. Hate and hating people is one thing, when you remove all of that and you start to look at the cold hard logic of things its pretty easy to know what is poor thinking and what isnt. For Mr. John Wayne, what he was saying about black people he thought was logical, but when you remove all that and remove the hate clearly you can see that just doesnt make sense. I hate to bring politics into this but when you look at something like a border wall, which clearly makes sense, we all need borders, we need rules of law etc. It always made sense to everyone before the "hate trump" people were around. So while to them what they are saying makes sense but when you remove the hate, and look at the logic it doesnt make sense at all.
fair enough...I don't know jack about wayne and just read the quotes

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
fair enough...I don't know jack about wayne and just read the quotes
Me either lol. When i saw the quotes I was not shocked at all, not even a little, i was more shocked that other people were shocked. For me I am never one to hold someone I dont know in high regard. Its like when someones favorite athlete beats the shit out of their girlfriend and everyone is all upset as if that was someone they knew not someone they just watched on TV lol. I am a huge Arnold fan but far be it for me not to honestly think the guy may be a big piece of shit and done some shitty shit in his life and i actually know he has, but that has nothing to do with me liking the guys movies.

This jussie smollet thing for example, the guy was being held as some type of martyr but now that it came out he lied, all his followers are nowhere to be found but where the first to step right up and say FUCKING RACIST, TRUMP THIS, WHITE SUPREMACY THAT lol.

This point was actually irrelevant but i wanted to put in it because it is so damn funny, karma.