Joker 2

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I really didn't like the last Joker.

Dark and serious is ok but it was dark serious and boring as fuck too
and thats where I draw the line
Yeah. Just because something is well-made doesn’t mean it is entertainin. I can appreciate the cinematograph, the performances, etc. but it didn’t live up to the hype IMHO. I’ll definitely watch another one - but this time with different expectation.

Nov 21, 2015
Yeah. Just because something is well-made doesn’t mean it is entertainin. I can appreciate the cinematograph, the performances, etc. but it didn’t live up to the hype IMHO. I’ll definitely watch another one - but this time with different expectation.
Same here. Loved the serious tone and new direction but they forgot
to actually make it entertaining.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Same. Watched half of the First one and didn't like it.

Great acting but that wasn't enough to keep me interested.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Liked the first one
it was sick in a mental sort of way

Boring? kinda...but the payoff was $$$

Not sure a second movie should be made

If it has the same lead actor it just might work, that guy is literally a psycho

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
this seems like a cash grab but they could make the second film be more action packed and maybe faster paced.

PaleAndGangly

Pro Member
Oct 20, 2015
I found Joker entertaining. I wasn’t expecting an action movie. Maybe that’s why.
I really like it. But I think it’s fucking retarded they are making another just for the cash grab.

M

member 3289

I found Joker entertaining. I wasn’t expecting an action movie. Maybe that’s why.
I really like it. But I think it’s fucking retarded they are making another just for the cash grab.
I thought Joker was great. Not sure how I feel about the sequel, but with Todd Phillips directing I don't see how it can be bad.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Joker was a character study, I knew & expected that going in, so found it a bit fascinating.
Honestly I'm concerned for someone like Phoenix.
DDL takes a hiatus or leaves the industry all together due to the psychological impact of in-depth character absolving.
Joaquin I'd be concerned about.
To my knowledge, the only ones looking out for him are his siblings, who went through the same crap.
The film itself would probably be better than the first as the concerns listed are well-documented and the base character is set.