Jon Jones having a Twitter night

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Porkchop

The Other White Meat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
He can tweet as much as he wants as long as he isn't doing it behind the wheel imo.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I love how he never insults Gus on twitter, I dont blame him, that trip to the hospital must been bad. Gus put an ass whooping on him then and will again.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
Sounds like a reformed individual. Those 3 hrs he spent at rehab has really changed his outlook.

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
makes me dislike jon a little more than i already did..

didn't he go from being a child of god and role model to being a hit n run, coked out, drug test failing criminal. i guess these are his true colors.
definitely looks like with these tweets he took a page out of conors book(even if conor didnt write the book). also, mcgregor would've gotten hella more retweets and favorites.

P

Punch

To me, his legacy is becoming wasted potential. It's rather disappointing.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
Sounds like a reformed individual. Those 3 hrs he spent at rehab has really changed his outlook.
Not saying he's reformed because he just continues to mess up, but I don't think this is evidence of him not being reformed. If someone other than Jones went on a Twitter run like this one would you be questioning him? Reformed doesn't mean he's a sweetheart to his opponents from here on out. The guy is still a fighter.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
To me, his legacy is becoming wasted potential. It's rather disappointing.
It officially became that for me when he was pulled from 200, but I don't doubt his ability to come back and win again. At least he's continued training. I just hope he doesn't lose the ability to turn it on when he gets in the cage.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
I love how he never insults Gus on twitter, I dont blame him, that trip to the hospital must been bad. Gus put an ass whooping on him then and will again.
Gus got his ass whooped more than Jones did. The only dude who was about to be finished in that fight was Gus. Gus was never the same after that fight. As for Jones, he continued to dominate.

P

Punch

It officially became that for me when he was pulled from 200, but I don't doubt his ability to come back and win again. At least he's continued training. I just hope he doesn't lose the ability to turn it on when he gets in the cage.
I hope he can stop shooting himself in the foot. It'd be nice to see someone in his position (tremendous physical gifts + prodigious God given talent) make full use of it.

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
Lol this dude is hitting that powder again.
like he ever stopped.. That plus his alcohol problem make him a fucking joke. The shit that he got away with down at jacksons is appalling. Greg and wink only give a fuck about the money, not about the athletes.

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
Gus got his ass whooped more than Jones did. The only dude who was about to be finished in that fight was Gus. Gus was never the same after that fight. As for Jones, he continued to dominate.
Gus was fucking robbed in that fight.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
LOL nope bud you are delusional

Jones told our own Andy Nesbit (watch below) that he was so beat up after the Gustafsson fight, that he couldn't even wipe himself, forcing his coach to lend him a hand ..."I had to use the bathroom, but my hands were all swollen. My legs hurt, my knees, everything was just jacked up," Jones said. "And my coach was just like, 'yea, this is one of those moments, Jones.'"

Reports from backstage was that Jones was shaking/trembling and was taken to hospital on a stretcher...Well known fighter said "He had never seen anybody in such bad shape after a fight, Win or Lose"

Jones then declares the fight wasn't even close a month later and idiots like "Wiz" pretend he didn't duck Alex Gus. First time Jones fought a man his own size and was bested, despite his constant pawing at Gus's eyeballs instead of actually striking.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
"hands were all swollen. My legs hurt, my knees"

of course they hurt! He beat Bus so bad that his limbs were aching. Landed like 50 head kicks in the 5th round.

"idiots like "Wiz" pretend he didn't duck Alex Gus"

When I did I ever say anything about this? All I said was that Gus took a whooping in that fight. Has he ever looked the same after that? No. On the other hand, Jones looks fresh as a daisy, outwrestling cormier, dominating glover, etc. And last time i checked he signed to fight gus in a rematch.

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
You know what, I take back what I said.

The only thing I don't like is using social media the way he is... If he said all that in person it wouldn't be so bad. He believes what he is saying and there's truth to it. I just feel like him posting stuff like this(shit talking, acting douchey) that will forever remain on the internet makes him look pretty bad.

Maybe it's different for him because he has a following from the sport, compared to me going on Facebook and making a post about how I'll beat so and so's ass or Being the greatest thing since sliced bread

Anyway , I've had this kind of phony vibe About him for a while , but I'm all for him embracing his true colors.. For example, If jones is an asshole or a shit talker, or at least sometimes (as we all are), then By all means do your thing Jonny boy. Just do it in real life.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
You know what, I take back what I said.

The only thing I don't like is using social media the way he is... If he said all that in person it wouldn't be so bad. He believes what he is saying and there's truth to it. I just feel like him posting stuff like this(shit talking, acting douchey) that will forever remain on the internet makes him look pretty bad.

Maybe it's different for him because he has a following from the sport, compared to me going on Facebook and making a post about how I'll beat so and so's ass or Being the greatest thing since sliced bread

Anyway , I've had this kind of phony vibe About him for a while , but I'm all for him embracing his true colors.. For example, If jones is an asshole or a shit talker, or at least sometimes (as we all are), then By all means do your thing Jonny boy. Just do it in real life.
Wait...He doesn't talk shit to DC every time he sees him?