Jon Jones Next Hearing?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

LawFitz

Fantasy Fighter
Nov 18, 2015
^^^Exactly.

Jon's an insincere, deplorable druggie, but in cage he's the MMA GOAT until proven otherwise.

It's like my pitbull. She's a beast but she's my beast.

I acknowledge that I am an a-hole for still being a Bones fan. I also luv Conor, the Diazes and the Raiders. And my wife beats me daily, yet I stay with her. She's a good person on the inside!

Dim

Aug 3, 2017
Is the USADA hearing even public? I thought it was private, and it was up to the fighter to announce their punishment (if they so desired).
one of two thingts happen.

the athlete's team and usada reach an agreement over suspension in which case usada publish that information as soon as its been agreed on both sides.

or it goes to arbitration in which case the arbitrators provide usada with a "reasoned decision" within 30 days and usada then publish that decision.

but in both instances USADA publish the decision as soon as it is reached. no, the fighter has no say in it

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
one of two thingts happen.

the athlete's team and usada reach an agreement over suspension in which case usada publish that information as soon as its been agreed on both sides.

or it goes to arbitration in which case the arbitrators provide usada with a "reasoned decision" within 30 days and usada then publish that decision.

but in both instances USADA publish the decision as soon as it is reached. no, the fighter has no say in it
In any case, I am surprised we don't know anything yet but the fact that we don't know anything leads me to believe that this case is more complicated than many believe it to be. Kawa has shown himself to be a miracle worker before, Jones' CSAC hearing notwithstanding.

Dim

Aug 3, 2017
In any case, I am surprised we don't know anything yet but the fact that we don't know anything leads me to believe that this case is more complicated than many believe it to be. Kawa has shown himself to be a miracle worker before, Jones' CSAC hearing notwithstanding.
nah, they couldnt find a single supplement "contaminated" with turinabol.
I check the usada risk list every few days, no supplements added that have been found contaminated with turinabol.

its a pretty open and shut case, which is why prolonging it makes it even more frustrating.