General JRE is leaving youtube

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It's worth noting Leigh @Leigh

Books and institutions of higher learning also aren't always right or wrong. But no one would say "What the fuck do you know? You got all your information from your master's degree!"

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
The currently available facts disagree with you. Now, removing people from social media platforms for deeming things conspiracy theories that we now know to be true, or likely, that strikes me as "poison".
When did I call for him to be removed from YouTube?

Whether people like it or not, watching a bunch of junk on YouTube is a form of research.

He apparently did more research than the WHO did, which should be that actual story, but here we are. I find it somewhat concerning that we still have people that cling to this antiquated attitude of "Well, you read that online!!!" as if the internet isn't the most vast resource of information that's ever existed.
"The most vast resource of information that's ever existed"...... which Eddie Bravo uses to "educate himself" and "learn" - in the third decade of the 21st Century - that the earth is flat. And he's all-in on that....... why? What evidence convinced him? Because THEY tell you that the earth is round. What a deep thinker.

And then you defend him for that, and tell us that he's engaging in legitimate research. Because logging onto YouTube and searching "the earth is flat voicebox spooky music illuminati" is research.

??

Last edited:

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
That was obvious when you refused to acknowledge that sometime's conspiracy theories are right.
Sometimes conspiracy "theories" (which are almost never actual scientific theories) are in fact correct. So what?

Sometimes my fiancée picks all five main card fights correctly. She doesn't know anything about the fights, doesn't know who any of the fighters are and makes her picks based on liking this guy's name or thinking that this guy is more fuckable than his opponent. Sometimes she goes 5-0 with that criteria and beats every professional MMA journalist's predictions. So what? Does her correctly picking a huge upset by watching the tale of the tape screen and saying "I like this guy's facial hair" count as knowledgeable punditry? Yes it does, according to you.

You could have said, "Even a broken clock is right twice a day" and gone about your business, but instead you had to pontificate a bunch of nonsense.
Oh, you got something against people "pontificating a bunch of nonsense" all of a sudden? Because it sounds like you're all for it.

Your matter of fact statements, and complete lack of empathy are what make it unlikely. You're either bullshitting, or inconceivably bad at your job.
What do you know about my job? Do you think we are trauma counsellors, whose priority is making a caller feel better?

Like rap music, video games, and rock'n'roll before it, Qanon is just the latest moral panic.
Are you trolling, or do you genuinely, legitimately think that you made a point and drew an effective comparison here?

??

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
When did I call for him to be removed from YouTube?

"The most vast resource of information that's ever existed"...... which Eddie Bravo uses to "educate himself" and "learn" - in the third decade of the 21st Century - that the earth is flat. And he's all-in on that....... why? What evidence convinced him? Because THEY tell you that the earth is round. What a deep thinker.

And then you defend him for that, and tell us that he's engaging in legitimate research. Because logging onto YouTube and searching "the earth is flat voicebox spooky music illuminati" is research.

??
Don't bother engaging with me until you've decided where you want the goalposts set. I've no time for people who make stuff up in support of their strawmen.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Don't bother engaging with me until you've decided where you want the goalposts set. I've no time for people who make stuff up in support of their strawmen.
* Eddie Bravo is a vile moron on everything he talks about outside of BJJ/MMA/personal brand building.

* Compulsively watching garbage youtube conspiracy videos and unquestioningly falling for everything they claim is not "research"

* His type of conspiracy shit ruins people's lives when they get sucked deep into it.

Clear enough?

??

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
* Eddie Bravo is a vile moron on everything he talks about outside of BJJ/MMA/personal brand building.

* Compulsively watching garbage youtube conspiracy videos and unquestioningly falling for everything they claim is not "research"

* His type of conspiracy shit ruins people's lives when they get sucked deep into it.

Clear enough?

??
Very clear.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Eddie has nothing to do with Tony's actions...Both are Men and can make their own decisions and actions.
Unless you have known Tony personally you have no idea what he has been thru and why he acts how he does or believes what he does.
Oh but I do know why Tony acts how he does, and believes what he does.

Because he is mentally ill.

And the more time he spends around Eddie Bravo and Bravo's constant paranoid, ignorant, divorced-from-reality conspiracy bullshit, the sicker he'll get.

??

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Two Satanists openly showing their hand, if they get called out on it they can just say it's fun and games - just having a little fun with it...
back in the day I never believed in this sort of occult stuff but now a days im left with no choice but to believe when they do things like this. everytime a comedian get super rich you see then do crazy occult stuff on tape I bet tom segura will do some thing weird next if he hasnt already.

george lopez does symbolism all the time.

View: https://youtu.be/GCf6yC6nByc

M

member 3289

Death caused by vaccines is a real thing. It is probably happening as we type.
A limited number of deaths have been linked to the OAZ vaccine (not regulated/used in the U.S.) and the J&J vaccine. No deaths have been attributed to the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines. None.

Death by vaccines is not happening as we type.

As you're the one who made these two outrageous claims, the onus is on you to provide evidence that supports them.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
A limited number of deaths have been linked to the OAZ vaccine (not regulated/used in the U.S.) and the J&J vaccine. No deaths have been attributed to the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines. None.

As you're the one who made these two outrageous claims, the onus is on you to provide evidence that supports them.
You used to be so good.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Funny stuff hug.
You are 100% wrong.
I don't have to prove it to you.
You can choose to remain willfully ignorant on the topic.
It bothers me none.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

You may want to take a look at this: Frontline-Workers-Testimonies_News-Reports_VAERS-data

As of May 2021...

Source: The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) Request

United States

212,027 adverse reactions including:
4,057 deaths
2,475 permanent disabilities
1,112 Bell'sPalsy
275 Miscarriages
1,262 Heart Attacks
25,000+ ER/hospitalizations

M

member 3289

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Besides your terrible writing skills, posts like this are why no one takes you seriously and everyone laughs at you.
Thats nice conor mcgregor nut hugger
tell me another story please

Get off of google search engine, MSM bullshit, and Fauci's Nutsaki and check out a few of these topics you are so sure about, you may be quite surprised at what you learn

You honestly think only a couple people have died from these vaccines? Many recipients report reactions ranging from mild to shitty to fucked up and nobody is dying?

People are dying man. It sucks but it is true.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015

" It is understood the woman received a dose of the Pfizer vaccine on Wednesday, before she died in the afternoon. "

M

member 3289

" It is understood the woman received a dose of the Pfizer vaccine on Wednesday, before she died in the afternoon. "

From your source:

“It can be expected that older and more frail people in an aged-care setting may pass away due to progression of underlying disease or natural causes. This does not mean the vaccine has contributed to this.”

Correlation does not imply causation.