Justin Gaethje getting DESPERATE re: Conor

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I’m sure Dee is thrilllllllled to have that micropeened drunk around the house more.

Imagine being locked in a house with that loser. He’s strutting around the house grinding his jaw. Wearing one of his ugly sweaters and screaming about how he once hot tubbed with Demi Lovato.

Dee deserves better.

I have called the Dublin police and asked them to do a wellness check on her.

Last edited:

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
I thought someone who watched the sport would know the difference between the headkick he threw at Cowboy and those kicks from your video that wouldn't get you a green belt at the YMCA. Apparently I was wrong in that, I apologize.

I havent watched this video but the kick he landed on cowboy was fucking shit technique wise.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
Fuck off nut swinger, it was shit, he landed with the toes not the ball or shin, barely got it up high enough, it was closer to a fucking can can kick than a round house.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I’m sure Dee is thrilllllllled to have that micropeened drunk around the house more.

Imagine being locked in a house with that loser. He’s strutting around the house grinding his jaw. Wearing one of his ugly sweaters and screaming about how he once hot tubbed with Demi Lovato.

Dee deserves better.

I have called the Dublin police and asked them to do a wellness check on her.
How do we know he has a micropeen?

Also, that loser made 100 mill. I'm sure the house he bought for them is plenty big enough that she can get away from him if she needs a break.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
Dude, people in this thread are delusional.

You're claiming McGregor didn't kick prior to the Cowboy fight and calling other people delusional?

You're losing it here beard man.

He was known for his flashy kicks for years, mostly used as set ups( barring his front kick to the body) for his left but they have always been there, what hasn't are the basics like low kicks, which we only really saw in the Diaz fight or the sloppy high kick he landed against Cowboy.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
You're claiming McGregor didn't kick prior to the Cowboy fight and calling other people delusional?

You're losing it here beard man.

He was known for his flashy kicks for years, mostly used as set ups( barring his front kick to the body) for his left but they have always been there, what hasn't are the basics like low kicks, which we only really saw in the Diaz fight or the sloppy high kick he landed against Cowboy.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
You claim McGregor was a "boxer with leg kicks" prior to the Cowboy fight, you're a fucking mile off.

Post all the shit gifs you want, that fact remains.
Listen, I have neither the time nor the interest to break down the nuances of the sport or my statements to people playing word sports. If you want to have a conversation, I'm more than happy to, if you want to try to score points for yourself, I'm not going to bother addressing you in a serious manor.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
Listen, I have neither the time nor the interest to break down the nuances of the sport or my statements to people playing word sports. If you want to have a conversation, I'm more than happy to, if you want to try to score points for yourself, I'm not going to bother addressing you in a serious manor.

I am not playing word sports, your statement was stupid, so is your arrogant shit head attitude.

Manner

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
conor on hands
Justin on kicks

cardio is the question for Conor
and eating the early heat/slower start is the question for Justin

I like Justin, but not by much
I feel like Conor's kicking game went up a notch when he prepped for Nate2, after that he didn't really have to use it that much until Cowboy.

Conor's hands went up a notch when he prepped for Floyd

Conor's wrestling went way up when he prepped for Khabib

I think Justin will have his hands full especially Conor is motivated these days