NSFW Karasus shit posting baitfest house of horrors.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
BIG GOV is printing dollars for whatever it wants to spend on so why not DEMAND it provide Health/Home Insurance so that YOU can have PEACE OF MIND coverage?
Are you American? And if so what do you pay monthly for health care?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
BIG GOV is printing dollars for whatever it wants to spend on so why not DEMAND it provide Health/Home Insurance so that YOU can have PEACE OF MIND coverage?
because a financially insolvent nation is the opposite of PEACE OF MIND.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I pay about $600 a month for just the wife and I. How do I get some of this free stuff?

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
I pay about $600 a month for just the wife and I. How do I get some of this free stuff?
I pay $600 just for myself.
My employer (tax money) adds $833 as a “benefit”
In f’n California I contribute $1433 per month
Fuck Obama and Obamacare

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Fuck Obama and Obamacare
Thought I had it bad.

You can marry a sailor from San Diego and get free health care.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Thought I had it bad.

You can marry a sailor from San Diego and get free health care.
Here’s the kicker
I pay the same as a man with a wife and up to 10 kids. System is absolutely fucked. My healthcare cost more than my mortgage

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Hey dumbass OP, people that qualify for free healthcare are the same people that are getting free housing anyway.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Fuck Obama and Obamacare
Your state is fucking you.

What you're saying that you're paying is more than what my total premium is including the company contribution.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
then call your political leaders and DEMAND that some of the BIG $$$ spent on FOREIGN AID be used for domestic needs to provide ALL USA CITIZENS with FIRST WORLD NATION Health Care like MOST other DEVELOPED NATIONS provide to their citizens
I thought you were a troll at first.
But obviously I was wrong.
Keep doing the Lord's work.

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
in the beginning President Obama campaigned for AFFORDABLE CARE for ALL.....but then "some" people were manipulated into protesting against what was in their BEST interests.

the Insurance Industry is very predatory....takes your money and denies your claims, very corrupt, it is in the business of MAKING profits for share-holders and not paying claims.....and when some fellow faces some unfortunate event, perhaps a sick child or spouse, or some damage to property which is cleverly "not covered" then he discovers how the PREDATORY character of this criminal natured industry!

as a student of the GLOBAL equity markets I know about this. Don't believe me, read this book(the man was a Financial Anyalyst and explains how the insurance industry is a racket)

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
I hope the good fellows on this forum don't learn the COST of a FOR PROFIT Insurance Industry the HARD WAY

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
I thought you were a troll at first.
But obviously I was wrong.
Keep doing the Lord's work.
yeah, what kind of junk is that which a person would oppose promoting a system where ILLNESS of self, child, or spouse does NOT lead to Bankruptcy and tax-paying HomeOwners need better peace of mind protection too so that later they do not find themselves suffering some misery and on top of that the sinister insurance industry tries to deny their claim after he paid for years to cover such a loss!

I would feel MUCH better if BIG GOV insured my LUXURY townhome instead of some FOR PROFIT insurance industry which will try to deny my claim with some clause to try and excuse them from paying up when the time comes! It's a RACKET and that book I posted has a EASY TO READ chapter that explains it.

How can you be in the business of paying claims and making profits, one is going to suffer at the expense of the other.......