NSFW Katherine has monkey pox

• Site freezing 🥶 resolved in logs. PM me if you continue to have any freezes.
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Has she been to London recently?

When I was a kid monkey pox a myth you'd get from shagging black people (sorry I grew up in a stupid racist town)

I actually got quite the backlash when I started getting with black chicks, one of the reasons I wanted to leave that place. Bunch of fucken racist Hiller Billie.

They made a TV documentary with CCTV in some Pakistani guys shop to highlight the racist behaviour in there. It was awful. In fact one of my best friends, a girl, comes out with the most racist shit. I have to tell her to knock that shit off, I don't like it.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
In fact I don't like Argentinians. Never met one. My sqn fought them in the Falklands before I was born. We had thier flag on our wall in the hangar. I didn't used to like the French but then I worked with them. Ones a good friend of mine. And France is pretty cool, the food is great and I'm more of an arsehole than they are so they knock the arrogance shit off swiftly.

I slept rough on the streets of el parie and nobody fucked with me, they knew the score.

Willthiswork

I'd rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.
Aug 7, 2015