NSFW Katherine has monkey pox

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Dang I had shingles when I was 11. On my back. Had to have a few weeks off school.

Had the mumps at 19. That shit was bad, probably the closest I've felt to dying (aside from my recent incident) the mumps were shit. Throat swells up like a horror movie and you are devoid of all energy. I'm not saying it makes you a bit tired I'm saying it fucken wipes you completely out. It's an effort to move at all.i had to have pans next to me to piss and puke in because I couldn't walk to the toilet.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Inside sources say she has now turned into a gorilla.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Dang I need to meet a gorilla. It's added to the bucket list. I probably already have, but I wanna see it again, they are my favorite. Although I did like splintys gay rhino that's now dead, I touched that fucker as well it's skins better than kevlar. Was a beautiful beast, I think there's other kinds of rhino still going.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Dang I need to meet a gorilla. It's added to the bucket list. I probably already have, but I wanna see it again, they are my favorite. Although I did like splintys gay rhino that's now dead, I touched that fucker as well it's skins better than kevlar. Was a beautiful beast, I think there's other kinds of rhino still going.
Katherine has monkey pox

Two versions-

or5jRgjHFKKprQ1oTUAu.jpg

1lr7p6Bn62zNBLrxGQHu.jpg

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Apparently it's gay dude spreading it.so fuck know what she's been doing