VID Lady goes on rant after being asked to pay for $1 resuable bag

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
I'm actually really curious how long she could go on for. That was 10 minutes, but clearly she was in it a few minutes before that. I didn't see security or a manager, so you figure minimum another 10 minutes... Could she be coerced into just going on? What she need to eat? How far can she escalate? Store manager? District manager? Maybe Trump himself will come and listen to her? I've worked at corporate for companies like that- trust me, unless you threaten legal action (via a lawyer) we don't care. And, even then, we usually don't.

Your rant is in vain. No one cares, bitch.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
This is what happens when the "mean girls" in high school get older but never really grow up.

Her personal attacks were pretty juvenile. "Why don't you go home to your husband? Oh, is it because you don't have one?" "Your husband is probably cheating on you."

She sounds like a 16 year old spoiled bitch. God help the man that has to put up with that shit every day.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
This is what happens when the "mean girls" in high school get older but never really grow up.

Her personal attacks were pretty juvenile. "Why don't you go home to your husband? Oh, is it because you don't have one?" "Your husband is probably cheating on you."

She sounds like a 16 year old spoiled bitch. God help the man that has to put up with that shit every day.
I dated a girl like that. She ended up attacking me like a little kid, so I packed her up and brought her to her parent's house like a kid. Told her father what happened, and he said "You fucked up when you didn't slap the shit out of her."

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
The audacity of that woman to go on rant about a one dollar bag while wearing one hundred and twenty dollar rubber boots is upsetting.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015

I teach the kids that bullies are all hurting inside. Best just feel sorry for them and walk away. Perfect example here

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
The audacity of that woman to go on rant about a one dollar bag while wearing one hundred and twenty dollar rubber boots is upsetting.
Those boots are $120?????

My wife has a pair just like them. Son of a bitch...