General Let’s Dox Some TMMAC Twitter Accounts

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
I happily have a GF. Robbie Hart @Ricky Bobby is probably more into what you’re into. Asking straight guys if they twitched isn’t going to entice anyone over to your team.
Which is contrary to you constantly begging for my attention, by nipping at my heels with your unsolicited stalky 'responses' to my posts. I'm glad I give you reason to live though. Make sure you respond in under 2 minutes .

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
You must be from Cali

- Throbbie FartZhivago
Fuck off Zhivago
Clang associations are groupings of words, usually rhyming words, that are based on similar-sounding sounds, even though the words themselves don't have any logical reason to be grouped together. A person who is speaking this way may be showing signs of psychosis in bipolar disorder or schizophrenia.

In bipolar disorder, clang associations can appear in psychotic episodes in the manic phases of the illness, although they also can occur in psychoses linked to depression. In schizophrenia, clang associations are closely linked with an inability to communicate.

"Clanging" also has been referred to as "glossomania" in medical literature relating to speech alterations in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Splinty @Splinty

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Can't dox me. Twitter pinked me months ago

Last edited: