General Let’s Dox Some TMMAC Twitter Accounts

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
This is a click bait "made in the usa" is still made in the usa products that say "assembled in the usa" are the ones using foreign materials those are the ones deceiving people. Chinese quality is now way better though than in the last I use molle pouches and knives from china that now have the same quality as US made things. The upcharge on u.s made products is just greedy now how they gonna charge 24 bucks for a pouch that cost 7 bucks from china. no way is the labor cost an extra 17 dollars.

ManDingo

Your Mother’s Lover
Dec 10, 2021
This is a click bait "made in the usa" is still made in the usa products that say "assembled in the usa" are the ones using foreign materials those are the ones deceiving people. Chinese quality is now way better though than in the last I use molle pouches and knives from china that now have the same quality as US made things. The upcharge on u.s made products is just greedy now how they gonna charge 24 bucks for a pouch that cost 7 bucks from china. no way is the labor cost an extra 17 dollars.
Lol
How do you think the daily wages compares of workers????

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
A mexican sandwich would be a torta but the torta is also influenced by the french.

I always thought a torta was a Mexican hamburger. I fucking love them but I've been having nothing but carne asada fries and nachos lately...